Followers

Friday, 22 May 2015

Exciting News to Share

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

I would like to thank you all for your comments while I have been on my travels.
I really appreciate all the support and inspiration you give me and I hope you enjoy your visits.

The journey home was a nightmare, it took me 6 hours to get home instead of 5!
Did I mention I HATE the M6!  Anyway got home safe and sound and slept like a log last night!

Today I have some really exciting news to share!

I have been asked to join the new World Wide Open Design Team which is 
sponsored by Sherri Ann Baldy

The new challenges start in July!


Here is a card I made using Banna Pie New Dress


Step by Step

1. 7 x 7 White square card which I have matted and layered purple mirri card.
2. The second layer is patterned paper from my stash.
3 I printed the image onto supersmooth and cut out with SB Curved Rectangle die, The image has been coloured with Copics. I distressed around the image with DI Shabby Shutters I then matted and layered onto green card.
4. I cut out the bunting using lilac card and the heart has been distressed with shabby shutters too.
5. I then added leaves, roses and green stamens to the centre of the heart and a gem butterfly.
6. To finish off I added green flat back gems.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges.

Penny's Challenges #228 - Anything Goes
Crafting with an Attitude #3 - Anything Goes/Spring Fever
Inspiration Destination #34 - Always Anything Goes
Crafting Musketeers #35 - Use a Die Cut
Meet at the Scrappers Corner #12 - Anything Goes
One Sweet Challenge - Anything Goes 

Many thanks for visiting today
Crafty hugs xxxxx 


37 comments:

  1. So beautiful Linda.
    Thank you for sharing with us over here at My Besties Meet at the Scrappers Corner Challenge #12 and best of luck with your entry.
    Annette DT Leader

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Linda. Lovely card and so glad you travelled safely.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, love the colors! Thank you for joining us at My Besties Spanish challenge
    Alexandra

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! Cute, love the colours. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! Beautiful card and fab colouring x

    ReplyDelete
  6. it's so beautiful Linda and congratulations.
    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations Linda....a beautiful card. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card, love the image and colours. Congrats. Jennifer x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just gorgeous Linda thank you for joining us at My Besties meet at the scrappers corner
    Michelle DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely-thank you for sharing with us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge
    Amy-DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Loving those purples - I love purple but always struggle when using it for cards - you, obviously don't!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card! Love the purple and green. Thank you for sharing with us over at My Besties Meet at the Scrappers Corner.
    Vicki DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. CONGRATULATIONS BEAUTIFUL, SO HAPPY FOR YOU, YOUR WORK IS STUNNING BIG HUGS XXXX

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congratulations Linda, beautiful card, love this image and design.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is gorgeous & congratulations Linda xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  16. Well done you on your new post So glad you are safe home its a long journey This is a stunning card I just love it all enjoy your weekend love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a pretty card, Linda! Congratulations on the new DT!

    ReplyDelete
  18. sorry to hear about the journey Linda but big congrats on the dt! Great make and a fab image! Big hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  19. So glad you're home safely, my friend. Love the flowers and lovely heart! Darling card. Congrats on the new team.

    ReplyDelete
  20. So adorable! Thank you for joining us at My Besties Meet at the Scrappers Corner. Good. Luck!
    Eleonora DT

    ReplyDelete
  21. Congrats on your new dt,,,
    Fab card too
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  22. Congrats on the new DT! Love your cute, cute card too Linda.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  23. Congrats! Your designs are so Fabulous! Welcome on board. I am on a totally different team for her and I can't wait to see your amazing creations.

    ReplyDelete
  24. This is gorgeous Linda love it thanks for sharing over at Crafting Musketeers. Carrie DT

    ReplyDelete
  25. We’re moving on Wednesday! I hope you’ve had a chance to visit the new blog and become a follower. If you haven’t had a chance yet, remember, it is a requirement to claim prizes at IDCB. If you have, thank you so much for your support and thanks for sharing and joining us at Inspiration Destination Challenge Blog. Hope to see you again and good luck!
    Ema
    IDCB Owner

    ReplyDelete
  26. Congrats Linda! Great card, I love the colour combo, a real favourite of mine! xx

    ReplyDelete
  27. Gorjeous card !!! Thank you very much for playing with us at My Besties Spanish Challenge Blog !!! Hope to see you again in the next challenge.
    Lidia DT

    ReplyDelete
  28. Gorgeous. Thank you for sharing it with us at My Bestie Meet at the Scrappers Corner. Good luck. Hugs Andrea DT

    ReplyDelete
  29. Linda this is a wonderful creation with great attention to detail and perfect for our ‘ANYTHING GOES with a Besties Image’ challenge. Loving the little bunting. I am honoured to be with you on the Worldwide Open Design Team xxx Thanks for sharing your talent with us. Good luck.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {My Besties Meet at the Scrappers Corner DT Member}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  30. Beautiful card Linda. Really love the colour combo. Congrats on your new DT position.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  31. Hi Linda, just popping back to say thanks for sharing with us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenges.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  32. This is so cute Linda. Love the image and the colours and your little banner. Thanks for playing along with us this week at Inspiration Destination.
    Lynn, IDCB Creative Team member

    ReplyDelete
  33. Such a cute card! Love the colors! Thank you for playing with us at One Sweet Challenge and Sweet Pea Stamps!
    Carolyn DT

    ReplyDelete
  34. Lovely card and congratulations too. Thanks for joining us at the Crafting Musketeers, Nicola X

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx