Followers

Monday, 4 May 2015

Gone Artsy Ustream Project

Good Morning Crafty Friends Followers and Visitors

Happy May Day to you!

Today I am sharing with you an easel box card that I made for my Gone Artsy Ustream class last Saturday.
You can watch the tutorial over on Gone Artsy Ustream Channel.



Step by Step

1. Using Kraft card I cut out 4 4" squares, 2 Stripes 21/8 x7 3/8, and 2 pieces of card measuring 43/4 x 43/4.  
2. I created an easel card measuring 91/2 x 43/4 and scored at 23/8 and 43/4
3. I created the boxes and their sleeves so it looked like a match box and decorated with paper from the Crafter's Companion Times Gone by CD. I then adhered the boxes so on each side there is a little drawer to one of the larger squares, I then attached the other card to the top.
4. I attached the easel card and decorated the card with papers. To act as the stopper I used pearl flower trim from Gone Artsy.
5. To finish off I added a lace leaf distressed with Bundle Sage DI and Wild Orchid Roses.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

Sister Act Card Challenge #104 - Anything Goes
Animal Friends Challenge - Feather/In the Bird World
Cards Galore Challenges - Anything Goes
Crafty Hazelnuts Patterned Paper - Anything Goes with PP
The Sisters of Craft - Anything Goes
Crafty Calendar Challenge - Things with Wings

Many thanks for stopping by Today
Crafty Hugs xxxxx

38 comments:

  1. Wundervoll! Danke für die Teilnahme bei den Animal Friends.
    LG Dreja

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sweetie, This is amazing,I love the paper you've used, Those birds are so cute... xxx (hugs)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful design again Linda, love the easel card like this and with interesting goodies to look at.xx
    {aNNie My Personal Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just Gorgeous Linda I have already watched you lol Hugs Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous Linda, and a lovely step by step too. Good luck in all your challenges. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is lovely Linda. I like what you have done with the card and boxes. Not just a card but a memento too. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute idea and I love the sweet birds! X

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is just gorgeous Linda.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow Linda!! This easel box is just stunning! What incredible design and the look is so lovely! Great beautiful work!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. this is gorgeous Linda, great box never made one .
    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely stunning this is just fab such pretty papers as well love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely Linda, thanks for joining us at Sisters of Craft and good luck. Wendy DT x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love this Linda, the papers are gorgeous. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fab project great papers and design. Jennifer x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Linda, your easel box card is stunning!!! LOVE IT!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  16. a wonderful project Linda - love this to bits! Hugs Rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful draw easel card Linda, love the papers and details.
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  18. Fabulous easel card box Linda. Really must give this one a go.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow! This looks amazing. You've created some fabulous projects since my last visit too. Sorry I haven't been around as often as I would like.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow! Your Easel Card with the Box under is great!
    Thank you for your contribution at the animal friends challenge.

    x Sternenglanz

    ReplyDelete
  21. Fantastic design and beautiful papers. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  22. What a great idea, my friend ! Lovely birds. I really like that the little drawers open one on each side. Great design!

    ReplyDelete
  23. A beautiful box easel card! I love the papers you've used too! Great tutorial too!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  24. Fabulous make! Thanks for joining us over at Crafty Calendar this month & good luck!
    hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  25. beautiful project!
    Thanks for playing along in the Sister Act Card Challenge.
    Hugs,
    Natalie
    INKognito

    ReplyDelete
  26. Wonderful project.
    Thanks for joining us at the Animal Friends.
    Hugs
    Kuni

    ReplyDelete
  27. Ohhh was für ein süßes motiv
    Hab lieben Dank für's mitmachen bei Animal Friends
    Liebes Grüßle
    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  28. lovely box and birds are great!!! thanks for taking part in craft for the craic challenge

    ReplyDelete
  29. Thank you so much for joining my Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper May challenge with your delightful crafting - hope to see you again soon x

    ReplyDelete
  30. So gorgeous. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Calendar this month
    Hugs
    Bettyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  31. Beautiful easel card! Wow :) thank you for joining our May challenge over at Craft for the Craic.
    Eithne :)

    ReplyDelete
  32. Stunning project. Love the image!Thank you for joining CFTC challenge:)xx Sylwia

    ReplyDelete
  33. Very nice project! Thank you for joining the Crafts Galore Encore May "Anything Goes" Challenge! Hope to see you again! Good luck!

    Daria

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx