Good Morning Crafty Friends, Follower and Visitors
Oh my did I have fun yesterday playing with my new goodies.
I treated myself to some of the fabulous Fresco Acrylics from Paper Artsy and they are fabulous, my new love I think! I also treated myself to one of the JOFY stamps!
I hope you like my first tag using these products.
Step by Step
1. I painted the 10 inch tag with Fresco Finish Tangerine Twist.
2. Once dry I stencilled some spots with Snowflake.
3. I stamped the scene using stamps from the JOFY 11 using Coffee Archival ink, I stamped the butterfly and flowers onto another piece of card, painted then decoupaged the butterfly wings and flowers.
4. I then painted the grass with a mixture of Bora Bora and Caribbean Sea.
5. To finish off I added the sentiment "Have a beautiful day" and lemon and pink ribbon, then distressed the edges with DI spiced marmalade.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
That Craft Place Blog - Tags
Suzy Bee's Bloomin Challenge - Anything Goes
Craft for the Craic - Wings
QKR Stampede #138 - Nature
Crafts Galore Encore - Anything Goes
Crafty Time Challenge - Anything New
The Sisters of Craft - Anything Goes
Many thanks for visiting today!
Crafty Hugs xxxxx