Followers

Wednesday, 20 May 2015

Object d'Art

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors


Oh my goodness only 2 more weeks until I fly to America to see my friend Deb! Woohoo!

When this goes live I will be on my way to Sudbury!

I have used a new product from ARC on my project today it is wood paper and is fabulous!
Check out which stockists carry this on the website Personal Impressions.


Step by Step

1. White DL card which I have matted and layered Distress card from Tim Holtz which has been distressed with vintage photo and brown ribbon wrapped around the bottom.
2. I stamped the image from Inkylicious onto a piece of the wood paper with Versamark, embossed with gold embossing powder then distressed around the edges.
3. The topper was then matted and layered onto brown card.
4. To finish off I made a double bow with brown ribbon and added a rose cabachon to the centre.

Many thanks for stopping by Today
Crafty Hugs xxxxx

18 comments:

  1. Great vintage look. Waving at you across the border from Norfolk x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Linda and lovely mono colours here..x
    {aNNie My Personal Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the image and fab details.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks fab so different love that paper Have a good day love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgous vintage look as always, Linda!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely vintage, Linda! I'm almost as excited as you are about your trip to the US. Wishing you all the best. Take lots of pictures and tell us all about it when you get back. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely vintage style creation Linda.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This looks fabulous Linda. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely vintage image Linda, great card.
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Linda this is a gorgeous vintage card the image is beautiful. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  11. this is gorgeous Linda - hope the US trip goes well - sooo excited for you! Hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  12. A stunning card Linda, that wood paper looks fabulous. The stamp is wonderful and I love the bow and rose. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. great vintage project, do like the affect on the stamp

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great card Linda. The wood paper looks really interesting.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Another gorgeous creation! Love the colours! I must check out that wood paper too!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx