Followers

Saturday, 30 May 2015

Ride a Cock Horse...

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

Have you all had a good week!

Going to be getting my clothes etc all ready for my holiday and hoping to get some crafting done too.

Today is a stepper card using another of Elisabeth Bells toppers from Hobby House


Step by Step

1. Using white pearlescent card I created the centre stepper card.
2. I then cut out 2 layers one in white and one in pink pearlescent card using a SB die
3. The image has been distressed around with DI Victorian velvet and matted and layered with foam pads.
4. The heart lace is from Gone Artsy which is beautiful.
5. I then made 2 bows with pink organza ribbon and added pearls to the centres.
6. To finish off I added the sentiment, flowers and the butterfly.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

Aud Sentiments #132 - Cute + A Sentiment
Crafting with an Attitude #3 - Anything Goes
Cute Card Thursday #375 - Too Cute
Little Miss Muffet Challenges #12 - Anything Goes
Inky Impressions #211 - Ribbon or Lace

Many thanks for stopping by today
Crafty Hugs xxxxx


20 comments:

  1. Such a cute card Linda and loving the tutorial. Have a great weekend, Lou x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Linda, lovely card and image and I just love the lace...have a lovely weekend.xx{aNNie My Personal Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just love this design Linda its a delight Bet your looking forward to that holiday and the sunshine have a great weekend love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful stepper card, so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the fab image,a gorgeous card.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. very nice card
    have a nice weekend

    ReplyDelete
  7. Linda this card is STUNNING and so cute, What a brilliant topper, Love the soft colours and I love how you have brought all the lovely soft tones together, I love that lace STUNNING XXX

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome card and so pretty. Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card linda I love the image and the design is wonderful.
    Debs xxx
    {Debs Cards}

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Linda this is a gorgeous card I love the design and the image is beautiful. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a gorgeous card Linda, I like the adorable image and the design
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card and darling image, a great combo Linda :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Adorable! Totally adorable! xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. There's something so endearing about the cowboy boots and the ballerina tutu on the same little girl. :-D Beautiful lace and wonderful butterfly, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely stepper card Linda. Cute image and love the heart lace.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous image, I love the cowgirl fairy!
    Great design too!
    HUgs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great stepper card, love the sweet image! Thanks for sharing with Crafting with an Attitude.

    ReplyDelete
  18. That's so sweet, that little girl is just precious.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx