Followers

Sunday, 17 May 2015

Shabby Chic

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

How are you all today!

I bought the last of my bits and bobs for my holiday to the USA yesterday.

Just over 2 weeks to go and I will be on my way so excited.

Today I have a shabby chic card to share with you.


Step by Step

1. 7 x 7 cream square card.
2. The papers and postcards are from Katy Sue Shabby Chic CD.
3. I matted and layered 2 of the backing papers down, and a doily from my stash.
4. I then adhered the post cards which have been distressed with DI.
5. I then added the metal corners and made the bouquet from an assortment of roses from my stash.
6. To finish off I added the dragonfly and sentiment.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

Crafty Calendar - Things with Wings
Sister Act Card Challenge #106 - Always Anything Goes
Wags n Whiskers #154 - Lots of Layers
Fattastic Tuesday #85 - Anything Goes with Twist Flowers

Many thanks for stopping by Today
Crafty Hugs xxxxx

31 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  15. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  16. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  17. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Fab card great colours. How exciting to be going, Florida I believe. Not a good idea to publicise you are asay unless of course your house isn't empty x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Gorgeous card Linda! I'm playing a quick game of catch up as I've been away in Majorca for a week!
    Your two weeks will fly by!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love this beautiful card Linda, great colors and flowers.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Gorgeous card Linda. Love all the elements.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi Linda this is a gorgeous card I love the flowers you have used. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  23. A beautiful card Linda., love the colour combinations. Have a good week. Not long to wait for your fab holiday !!
    Hugs Jennifer xx.

    ReplyDelete
  24. This is gorgeous Linda, I really like the design
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  25. Such a beautiful card with so many gorgeous roses. Lovely work

    ReplyDelete
  26. I love it when you make cards that are just filled with flowers! Great design and colors.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Gorgeous work Linda! Loved the papers!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Morning Linda I am so loving this Shabby Chic card it's stunning xx

    ReplyDelete
  29. Love this Linda its just so pretty fabulous flowers love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx