Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
A busy day ahead today, last minute bits and bobs to get and then I am all set.
I hope you all have a wonderful day!
My card today is made using one of Sherri Baldy's My Besties
Step by Step
1. 7 x 7 white square card which I have matted and layered green and pink card.
2. The image has been printed onto supersmooth card, coloured with Copics and cut out with SB Scalloped Rectangle die, then matted and layered onto green pearelscent card.
3. I place pink and white heart lace onto the base card before matting and layering the topper.
4. I made a bouquet using flowers, stick pin and curly white stem.
5. To finish off I added a double bow with pearl centre, silver corner, butterfly and sentiment.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
My Besties UK - Anything Goes/Ribbons
One Stitch at a Time #238 - Anything Goes with Flowers
Corrosive Challenge #225 - Anything Goes
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends #10 - Anything Goes
Crafting when we can - #95 - Bling it up
Many thanks for stopping by today.
Crafty Hugs xxxxx