Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
Another scheduled post.
Today we have a card for a little girl using a topper from Hobby House.
Step by Step
1. 6 x 6 white square card with corner punched with X-cut corner punch.
2. Matted and layered blue and red card.
3. The topper has been matted and layered onto blue card.
4. A strip of white lace and pearl trim has been added down the side of the card.
5. To finish off I added the sentiment.
Many thanks for stopping by Today
Crafty Hugs xxxxx