Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
I was asked by Chris over at Country View Challenges if I would like to be GDT for their new challenge.
The challenge theme is Shabby Chic and was chosen by Astrid.
Don't forget to check out the other DT's creations for this theme.
Step by Step
1. 7 x 7 cream square card.
2. The papers and embellishments are from the Katy Sue CD Shabby Chic.
3. The first 2 layers have been distressed both with scissors and DI old paper then matted and layered onto the base card at an angle.
4. I then layered the cream doily before matting and layering the postcards and strip.
5. I made the flower and adhered to the top left under a piece of spiders web, added a heart gem to the centre and a metal butterfly.
6. To finish off I added pink roses and the sentiment.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Crafting with an Attitude #4 - Anything Goes
Inky Chicks #52 - Butterflies
Papertake Weekly - Ooh so Pretty
TTCRD- Always Anything Goes
Artistic Inspirations Challenges - Anything Goes or Twist Layers
Crafting from the Heart #64 - Always Anything Goes
Craft your Passion #266 - Always Anything Goes
Many thanks for stopping by Today
Crafty Hugs xxxxx