Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
What are you doing today?
A monochrome vintage card to share today
Step by Step
1. A6 white card with corners punched using Woodware inverted corner punch.
2. First layer is black card and the next layer is white embossed card using the Vintage embossing folder.
3. The image has been matted and layered onto black card.
4. I stamped the tags onto white card using memento ink and attached to side of card with a brad.
5. To finish off I added some black lace.
Many thanks for visiting today!
Crafty Hugs xxxxx