Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
How are you all today?
I hope you are all enjoying your weekend.
Today I am sharing a card made using an Elisabeth Bell's stamp.
Step by Step
1. 7 x 7 white square card which I have punched the corners with X-cut punch.
2. Matted and layered pink satin mirri and paper from Graphic 45 Botanical Tea.
3. I wrapped white lace around before adhering to base of the card.
4. I stamped the image onto supersmooth and coloured with Copic markers, then cut out with SB oval die, matted and layered onto dusky pink pearlescent card again cut out with SB oval die.
5. To finish off I added the sentiment, gems and the word LOVE.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Chocolate Coffee Cards #94 - Seeing Red
Crafts 4 Eternity #232 - Metal
Simply Papercrafts #7 - Anything Goes
Sister Act Card Challenge #112 - Always Anything Goes
Penny's Challenges #233 - Anything Goes
Many thanks for visiting today.
Crafty Hugs xxxxx