Good morning crafty friends, followers and visitors.
How are you all, been here a week and time is going too quick.
A card which will be suitable for a young girl going to her first prom.
Step by Step
1. DL white card which I have matted and layered dusky pink card.
2. The next layer is musical paper from my stash.
3. I wrapped black ribbon around both layers before adhering to base card.
4. The topper has been matted and layered onto dusky pink card.
5. To finish off I added 3 roses, one to the centre of the bow and 2 to each corner of the topper.
Many thanks for visiting today
Crafty hugs xxxxx