Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
Well off on my holiday today! Hopefully this will have gone live as will be on my way to the airport.
While I am away I have blog posts scheduled and will hopefully be adding pictures etc of my holiday.
Step by Step
1. 7 x 7 cream square card with corners punched.
2. First layer is gold pearlescent card which I have matted and layered paper from Hunkydory Antique Chic pack.
3. I matted and layered the music sheet from Kraftyhands Vintage Memories mini paper pack onto pink pearlescent card, I distressed the edges with DI vintage photo.
4. I cut out the SB Gold Majestic Circle using pink pearlescent card and added the Kraftyhands topper.
5. To finish off I added the lace from Gone Artsy, cut out the SB birds on a wire with cream card, added the words "Song of Love" from Tim Holtz Chit Chats and pearl gems.
Many thanks for stopping by today
Crafty Hugs xxxxx