Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
Many thanks for visiting my blog and I do love reading your comments.
Today a card for sewing enthusiasts!
Step by Step
1. 6 x 6 Kraft deckle edge card.
2. Burgundy card has been matted and layered onto the base card, the second layer is graphic 45 from my stash which resembles a pattern.
3. The topper which is from Hobby House has been matted and layered onto tape measure paper.
4. Thimble and buttons ribbon has been wrapped around the Kraft card.
5. To finish off I added 3 buttons which I have threaded ribbon through and made faux bows, a cute pair of scissors charm I have added a pink bow.
Many thanks for visiting today
Crafty Hugs xxxxx