Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
WOW this is my 2000 blog post, how did that happen!
How quick time flies and I sure hope you have enjoyed visiting, seeing my creations and hopefully gained some inspiration too!
An early post today as off to the dentists for a check up and making sure everything is okay after having an emergency tooth extraction before I went away earlier this month, fingers crossed they don't need to do anything else.
Another card created using one of Sheena's A Little Bit Sketchy Stamps
Step by Step
1. White 6 x 6 square card with corners rounded with X-cut corner punch.
2. First layer is purple card then black card matted and layered on top of this.
3. The topper has been made using the "caught in crystal technique. For this I used Luminart Radiant Rain Periwinkle and Ginger Flower, sprinkled some glitter onto acetate place a tissue over this then left to dry. Once dried I stamped the bird, flower and sentiment with Stazon.
4. This was then matted onto turquoise pearlescent card with brads. I wrapped turquoise ribbon around the bottom half and matted and layered to base card.
5. To finish off I made a triple bow, coloured a white pearl cabachon with Stazon and added to centre of the flower.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Scrappers Delights - Always Anything Goes
Suzy Bee's Bloomin Challenge - Anything Goes
Sister Act Card Challenge #112 - Always Anything Goes
Stempelsonne #144 - Anything Goes
Crafting with an Attitude #4 - Anything Goes
Crafty Gals Corner #25 - Anything Goes
Inspiration Destination - #39 - Always Anything Goes
Many thanks for visiting today.
Crafty Hugs xxxxx