Good morning crafty friends, followers and visitors
As you know I am on the design team for World Wide Open Design Team monthly challenges.
Today is the start of the new challenge blog.
The theme for our first challenge is "Anything Goes"
I have used My Besties Image 310 which you can purchase here.
Here is my first design team project.
Step by Step
1. 8 x 8 white scalloped edged card.
2. First layer is yellow pearlescent card and the second is green patterned card.
3. I wrapped yellow lace around both layers before matting and layering onto base card.
4. The image has been printed onto supersmooth and coloured with Copics, I then embossed a piece of yellow pearlescent card and matted and layered the image onto this. I then added the ballerina charm with a brad to the topper.
5. To finish off I cut out the ballet shoes and musical notes using white pearlescent card.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Crafting from the Heart #66 - Always Anything Goes
Craft your Passion #268 - Always Anything Goes
Dream Valley Challenges #109 - Girly
Incy Wincy Designs - Colour Inspiration
My Besties Challenge - Always Anything Goes
Not Just Cards Challenges - Always Anything Goes
The Pink Elephant Challenge - Anything Goes
Many thanks for stopping by Today
Crafty hugs xxxxx