Followers

Saturday, 4 July 2015

Christmas Wishes

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

First I would like to wish all my American friends a
Happy 4th of July and hope you have a wonderful weekend!



Well last Saturday I did plan on having a good crafting session using the new Christmas stamps and folders designed by Sheena Douglass, alas my plans went rather awry to say the least!

I did manage to make ONE card! So I am going to try again today LOL!
Wish me luck!

So here we have it my first Christmas card using these stamps and embossing folders, only another 99 more to do for family and friends!


Step by Step

1. Cream hammered card scored to create an A5 card.
2. I then matted and layered gold mirri card and dark red card onto the base card.
3. Using the Bauble embossing folder I embossed gold pearlescent card.
4. Using the "caught in crystal" technique I embossed an piece of acetate and using Luminarte Radiance Rain and glitter.  Once this was dry I cut out 3 of the baubles. These were attached to the card with gold brads.
5. To finish off I stamped Christmas Wishes with Versafine in Red and embossed with clear embossing powder.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

Crafty Hazelnuts Christmas Challenge - AG as long as Christmas
Live and Love Crafts - Christmas in July
Paper Creators Crafts - Christmas in July
CRAFT #318 - Embossing
Crafting by Designs - Anything Goes
Inspiration Destination #40 - Anything Goes
Crafting with an Attitude #5 - Anything Goes

Many thanks for stopping by Today
Crafty Hugs xxxxx

27 comments:

  1. Bags this one, Linda, LOL..gorgeous as always, love the Red and Gold, classic and elegant...you also have a great weekend. love and hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! this is absolutely fabulous. The 'caught in crystal' technique looks amazing. Have a great weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow what an absolutely Beautiful card Linda and I love what you have to the baubles...

    Hugs Rhonda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful and gorgeous Christmas card, the colour is stunning.xx


















    {aNNie My Personal Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful 3D look for these baubles!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So classic and elegant Linda. Stunning.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous card and embossing folder Linda.
    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card Linda love the technique Jennifer x

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful Christmas card. Love the colors and your design.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous! Linda, this is so pretty and elegant looking. Love it!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  11. a beautiful make - love this Linda xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful Christmas card Linda, love how you used the embossing folder on Acetate.. great idea.
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous card Linda. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  14. A wonderful Christmas card Linda. The embossing is gorgeous and the baubles look amazing.
    I hope your weekend is going well. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is lovely Linda! I like the pops of red against the gold!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great card Linda. Love the embossing folder and how you have done the baubles.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such an elegant card. The embossing folder you used is gorgeous. Thank you for playing along at CRAFT Challenge! Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  18. So lush and elegant! Even if I think Christmas is a swear word at this time of year! lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow so pretty! I'll have to check out that technique. Thanks so much for joining us at Inspiration Destination this week.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Fab card, I love the caught in crystal technique and you've used it brilliantly here, thanks for playing along with the Paper Creator - Christmas in July challenge, good luck, hugs, Colette xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Just gorgeous - such a clever design,

    Thanks for joining us at the CRAFT Challenge and Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  22. Beautiful Christmas card love the embossing-very elegant--Thank you for joining us at Crafting With an Attitude
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  23. Well done on getting started with your Christmas cards! It's very stylish. Thanks for joining LLC for our "Christmas in July" challenge.

    Hugz, Sandy
    Owner & Operator @Live & Love Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  24. Stunning, Linda! Love the red and gold combo! I'm playing catch up again on my visits. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  25. Great technique on the baubles. Love the colour combination. Thanks for joining in the challenge at CHNC Extra for July (and apologies for the late comment!)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx