Followers

Tuesday, 7 July 2015

Festive Joy

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitor

Another scheduled post to share with you today as I am in Sudbury working.

A Christmas card to share with you!


Step by Step

1. 6 x 6 white square card with corner's punched with X-cut corner punch.
2. First layer is from LOTV Christmas paper pack.
3. Second layer is from my stash, I think it is Hunkydory.
4. Used Stately Circles to cut out the red card then matted and layered to topper with foam pads. I have added glitter around the edge of the topper and on the snow.
5. To finish off I added the sentiment and green pearl gems.

Many thanks for your visits and leaving lovely comments.
Crafty Hugs xxxxx

22 comments:

  1. Lovely card and full of delightful colour...cute image too.xx
    {aNNie My Personal Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card, great design and gorgeous touches of glitter

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh adore this hun love the colours hugs cheryl xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a festive cutie Linda.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card and nice image. Jennifer x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super sweet I havent made one christmas card yet :) have a good day Hugs Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a beautiful and cute card Linda
    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  8. very pretty card
    have a great day
    hugs ღ

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a cute card, Linda! Thanks for stopping by and for your sweet comment.

    Hugs,
    Em xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Precious card for the holidays! SO very cute and pretty.
    lynn

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous cute image and love the colour combo

    ReplyDelete
  12. super pretty Linda - love this xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely christmas card Linda. Hope work is going okay for you in Sudbury.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wonderful topper image Linda, beautiful Christmas card.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous Christmas card Linda, I like the image and the holly border
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. A gorgeous Christmas card Linda and one of my favourite Wee images. I love the background paper too. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Darling image and I love the holly!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Sweet little Christmas card! I love the holly too!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Changed my minds, want this one, LOL...I love this one, Linda, super image and fabulous detail, hugs hun xxx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Another very sweet and cute card hunni, I love it....

    Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx