Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
How are you all today?
A quick post before I start work, whatever you are doing I hope you have a wonderful day.
I have used IndigoBlu stamps, Flitter Glue and Gilding Flakes.
Step by Step
1. 6 x 6 white square card which I have matted and layered royal blue pearlescent card.
2. Using card from the Flights of Fancy pack I stamped Flower Lace with Flitterglu and then Gilding Flakes. I then matted and layered onto the blue card.
3. I wrapped cream satin/organza ribbon around both layers before adhering to base card.
4. I stamped the sentiment with Versafine and embossed with gold embossing powder, distressed the background with Vintage photo then matted and layered onto blue card.
5. To finish off I made a double bow and added a heart pearl cabachon, I then added the metal butterfly with pearl trim for the antenna and a pearl to the centre.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
IndigoBlu #30 - Precious Metals
613 Avenue Create #133 - Anything Goes
Glitter N Sparkle #147 - Something that starts with B (Bow, Butterfly, Blue)
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends #14 - Anything Goes
Allsorts Challenge #321 - Add a Butterfly
Aud Sentiments #136 - Anything Goes +Sentiment
Crafty Ribbons #124 - Anything Goes
Thank you for visiting today!
Crafty Hugs xxxxx