Followers

Thursday, 30 July 2015

The Lady in the Black Hat

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

Not long now for the weekend.

It sure has been a very busy week here for me this week.

A vintage card to share with you today, you all know I love my vintage!


Step by Step

1. 7 x 7 cream square card which I am matted and layered card to the base.
2. The second layer is from Man about Town CD by Kraftyhands.
3. I then added a piece of crochet lace and pearl flowers from Gone Artsy.
4. I distressed a doily with DI Tea Dy and added the topper to the centre.
5. To finish off I added the post card from my stash along with a metal embellishment and pearl flower from Gone Artsy to the corner.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

Fattastic Tuesday #96 - Anything Goes with Twist Make it Feminine
Inky Chicks #54 - Use a Metal Embellishments
Craft Your Passion #272 - Always Anything Goes
613 Avenue Create #134 - Anything Goes
Crafting by Designs  - Anything Goes
Crafty Gals Corner Challenges #30 - Anything Goes
Inspiration Destination #44 - Anything Goes

Many thanks for stopping by Today
Crafty Hugs xxxxx

25 comments:

  1. You love your vintage and I love seeing it and this is just gorgeous Linda.
    {aNNie My Personal Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww that's beautiful, love the image x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous,love the image and a great design.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely vintage style creation and detail Linda.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely fabulous Vintage card and you know how I love all your vintage creations Linda.
    Hugs Janet xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. it's a very beautiful vintage card Linda
    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderfully vintage and I love how even the lace looks "aged."

    ReplyDelete
  8. Delightful vintage card the design is so pretty love that fab image and lace love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love vintage as well Linda ,but you do it so well
    Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card Linda. You do vintage so well.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous in vintage colors. I totally love the lace, those floral pearls? and that round die cut! Stunning

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful vintage card Linda.
    Hugs Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great vintage card design. Jennifer x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for sharing and joining us at Inspiration Destination Challenge Blog. Hope to see you again and good luck!
    Ema
    IDCB Owner

    ReplyDelete
  15. A beautiful vintage card Linda, love the postcard and the metal embellishment in the corner.
    Hugs Jennifer xx.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous vintage card Linda, I like the image the colours and the lace
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. a wonderful card Linda - i agree with Mags - you really do vintage beautifully xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. A gorgeous vintage card Linda, love the embellishments. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  19. A gorgeous vintage card Linda and a fabulous image and paper. The lace and metal embellishment are wonderful. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a beautiful vintage creation! Nicely composed and executed! Thanks for slipping this under our door here at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  21. Stunning- you do a wonderful job with the vintage feel. I adore the lace you used. Good luck in our challenge at Crafty Gals Corner.
    Amy-DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx