Followers

Thursday, 13 August 2015

Angelica

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

A very busy day ahead today. 

I hope you all have a wonderful day.

A card using Angelica from Pink Gem


Step by Step

1. 6 x 6 white square card which I have matted and layered lilac daisy paper.
2. Using SB Labels 26 I cut  lilac pearlescent card and daisy paper.
3. I printed Angelica onto Supersmooth card, coloured with Copics then cut out with SB Labels 26 and matted and layered onto lilac pearlescent card.
4. I then created the bouquet using Wild Orchid Crafts flowers and spray.
5. To finish off I added the gem corner.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

Penny's Challenges #240 - Anything Goes
Creative Moments #74 - Anything Goes
Inspiration Destination #46 - Always Anything Goes
Ruby's Rainbow #10 - Something for a Little Girl
Fattastic Tuesday #96 - Anything Goes
Crafting from the Heart #72 - Always Anything Goes
Craft your Passion - Always Anything Goes

Many thanks for stopping by Today!
Crafty Hugs xxxxx

28 comments:

  1. This is beautiful Linda you've done a great job - I seriously have no idea how you manage to blog so regularly. Hats off to you x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful Linda you've done a great job - I seriously have no idea how you manage to blog so regularly. Hats off to you x

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favourite colour is purple! This is an adorable card. Great layout too xxSAMxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. One of my fav images Linda, she is delightful and you have coloured her sweetly.xx
     {The Journey Is The Start  aNNie  my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cutie Linda. Lovely colour palette. I agree with Bev. I have no idea how you manage to blog so regularly. It takes me hours to make one card.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous,fab image and a great design.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous image and coloured Linda and a beautiful card
    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a pretty card. Love the colour mix and the flowers look gorgeous.

    <3 & hugs
    Lisa xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. A lovely card Linda. With my DT hat on thanks for sharing with us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenges.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card! I wanted to drop by and let you know that you are the winner of the ColourArte blog hop gift certificate! Head to my blog to see what you need to do pezadoodle.blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh Linda what a gorgeous card and lovely image. And of course "Our " favourite colours lol
    Hugs Janet xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. A gorgeous card Linda and fab colouring. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Linda this is a gorgeous card I love the cute image of the girl. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous card Jackie, love it!

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful card Linda, love this image and colours.Hugs Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Linda, first of all, thank you so much for all the wonderful comments and thoughts for Jim and I. We appreciate them so much.
    Love your pretty card and know I've missed so many other ones in the last couple of weeks. That's such a precious image and love the way you added the gems to the corners.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fabulous card its a beautiful image and perfect colouring a delightful card love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  18. A gorgeous card Linda and a beautifully coloured image. I love the pretty corners. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. beautiful color combo and I love your bouquet of flowers and how it matches

    ReplyDelete
  20. Fabulous card! thank you for joining in the fun with us at Ruby's Rainbow, hope to see you again next time
    Shaz DT

    ReplyDelete
  21. Linda, this is so sweet. I love the way you've colored her, and the card design is beautiful. Thanks for playing along with us at Craft Your Passion!
    xx Bonnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love this fabulous card Linda xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  23. She is beautiful! lovely coloring.
    Flo xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx