Followers

Saturday, 15 August 2015

Aux Fleur

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

Domestic Goddess duties to be done this morning then may get chance to craft this afternoon.

My cousin Paul and his wife Gill are coming for a meal tonight so lots to get done.

A vintage card to share today using a topper from Kraftyhands.


Step by Step

1. 7 x 7 white square card which I have rounded the corners with X-Cut punch.
2. I then matted and layered green card and paper from Hunkydory Antique Chic Paper.
3. Down the left hand side I added lace and pearl trim I love to use these 2 embellishments on my Vintage cards as it adds that little bit of olde world to my cards.
4. I matted and layered the topper onto purple card.
5. To fnish off I added a gem trim with flowers from Wild Orchid and a metal butterfly with pearls.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

As you Like it Challenge - Favourite 2 embellishments and why
Fab n Funky #270 - Things with Wings
Penny's Challenges #240 - Anything Goes
The Paper Shelter #214 - Lace and/or Ribbon
Fattastic Tuesday  #98- Anything Goes Twist Butterfly
Inky Chicks #54 - Use a Metal embellishment
Sister Act Card Challenge #119 - Anything Goes

Many thanks for stopping by Today.
Crafty Hugs xxxxx

32 comments:

  1. A gorgeous vintage make Linda. Have a great weekend. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely vintage style creations Linda.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant creation, love the image, colours and design...hope you are enjoying the weekend.xx
     {The Journey Is The Start  aNNie  my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing your lovely crafting for Fan-tastic Tuesday challenge 98 - hope to see you again soon, Hazel, DT x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely vintage card. like the colours and lace. enjoy your meal. Hugs Jennifer x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card Linda. Very pretty x

    ReplyDelete
  7. You always make the prettiest vintage cards. LOVE this one and those colors are yummy looking.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  8. Exquisitely vintage, Linda! Two weeks is too long to be gone, especially when internet connections are intermittent at best. I wish I had time to go back and comment on everything you've posted in that time, but I'll have to settle for browsing through so that I haven't missed anything. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is beautiful Linda, great vintage card

    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Linda this is a beautiful card I love the image and the lace the whole card had a wonderfully vintage feel. Have a great weekend. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the image, this is gorgeous.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. A lovely vintage card Linda. Love the sweet image.
    Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. lovely vintage make - brilliant Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful vintage card Linda,
    Hope your meal went well.
    Hugs Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a gorgeous card Linda, I like the adorable image and that lace
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Everything is perfect for that vintage feel, including that dusty rose color. So nice! Thanks for joining us at AYLI Challenge! Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  17. A wonderful vintage card Linda and a gorgeous image. The lace and pearl strip are fabulous. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. So very sweet, I just love those pearls and lace on this one

    ReplyDelete
  19. A beautiful vintage creation Linda. Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenges.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Such an outstanding card- I love the image and all your lovely embellishments. Thanks for playing along at Penny's Paper-Crafty.
    Amy-DT

    ReplyDelete
  21. Gorgeous, love the lace trim. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  22. Sweet little vintage card! I love the image & the pretty papers!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. Beautiful
    Thanks for joining us at the paper shelter
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  24. Gorgeous vintage card with beautiful lace trim. Thanks for playing along with us at The Paper Shelter. Pat K x

    ReplyDelete
  25. this is such a beautiful vintage card
    thank you for playing along with our challenge over at FNF

    hugs Debby

    ReplyDelete
  26. Oh I just love your creations, looks so very pretty! Thank you for joining us at As You Like It Challenge. Hugs! Mojca

    ReplyDelete
  27. A great card - thanks for joining us at the Fab'n'Funky Challenge and I hope you'll join us again next time.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx