Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
Domestic Goddess duties to be done this morning then may get chance to craft this afternoon.
My cousin Paul and his wife Gill are coming for a meal tonight so lots to get done.
A vintage card to share today using a topper from Kraftyhands.
Step by Step
1. 7 x 7 white square card which I have rounded the corners with X-Cut punch.
2. I then matted and layered green card and paper from Hunkydory Antique Chic Paper.
3. Down the left hand side I added lace and pearl trim I love to use these 2 embellishments on my Vintage cards as it adds that little bit of olde world to my cards.
4. I matted and layered the topper onto purple card.
5. To fnish off I added a gem trim with flowers from Wild Orchid and a metal butterfly with pearls.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
As you Like it Challenge - Favourite 2 embellishments and why
Fab n Funky #270 - Things with Wings
Penny's Challenges #240 - Anything Goes
The Paper Shelter #214 - Lace and/or Ribbon
Fattastic Tuesday #98- Anything Goes Twist Butterfly
Inky Chicks #54 - Use a Metal embellishment
Sister Act Card Challenge #119 - Anything Goes
Many thanks for stopping by Today.
Crafty Hugs xxxxx