Followers

Saturday, 1 August 2015

Blog Candy Winners

Good Afternoon Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

Many thanks for those of you who entered my Tim Holtz Blog Candy!

Without further ado here are the 3 winners as chosen by Random.Org.


First Winner is Chrissie Roberts


Second Winner is Carol Dunham


Third Winner is Andree

If you would all email me at linda.simpson @ gmail.com I will get your prizes out to you next week.

Thank you to everyone who took part!

Enjoy the rest of your day!
Crafty Hugs xxxxx

9 comments:

  1. Congrats ladies...what a win!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thrilled to find I'd won...off to email now! Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks again for the chance Linda & well done the winners! Enjoy! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done everyone and thank you Linda so kind a great candy draw Hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations, everyone that has won a prize...

    Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh thank you Linda! I'm thrilled to be one of your winners. Congratulations to the other ladies. I have emailed you. Have a great day, hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much Linda. I am so very happy I can't stop grinning lol
    Congratulations to other winners too. X

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx