Followers

Saturday, 8 August 2015

Cogs and Roses

Morning Crafty Friends Followers and Visitors

YAY it's Saturday, Domestic Goddess duties this morning then crafting for the rest of the day!

What are you up to today?

Today a card made using another of Sherri Baldy Images!
Those of you who know me know that I love steampunk and I had to have this image!


Step by Step

1. 6 x 6 cream square card.
2. On the inside of the card I have matted and layered blue and patterned brown script card.
3. I folded the front of the card back and matted and layered blue card, embossed white card with Cog Embossing folder then distressed with DI Vintage Photo.
4. I printed the image onto Supersmooth and coloured with Copics, added glossy accents to her goggles. I then cut out with SB Oval Die then distressed edges with DI weathered wood.
5. To finish off I cut out 5 SB Cogs and Sprockets with Kraft card, distressed with DI vintage photo and added small roses to the centres which have also been distressed.  I then made a faux bow with lace added a couple of feathers and a large rose which has also been distressed.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

Crafting with an Attitude #6 - Anything Goes
Southern Girls Challenge #116 - Anything Goes
Bestie Challenge #16 - Always Anything Goes with My Bestie
My Besties 3D Deco - Anything Goes with My Bestie
Polkadoodle - More than 1 Fold
Sister Act Card Challenge #118 - Anything Goes

Many thanks for stopping by Today
Crafty Hugs xxxxx 

36 comments:

  1. Hi Linda
    This is fantastic- I love this image and your colouring of it so beautiful. The cogs are a great addition, it really is fabulous.
    Cathy xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful creation and fabulous colours used, love the whole concept of this creation...
    Hope your weekend is good. xx
    {The Journey Is The Start aNNie my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a stunning card!Thanks for joining us at My Besties International Challenge.
    Welcome again and Good Luck!
    Gr.Kaija DT-member

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card!Thanks for joining us at ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge.Welcome again and Good Luck!Gr.Kaija DT-member

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous design and love the cogs panel! Beautiful colours combo, too!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this card and image, Linda! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card, great image and colouring. Jennifer x

    ReplyDelete
  8. gorgeous card Linda

    Gr Karin

    and

    Thanks for join us at ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge.

    Greetings Karin DT Coördinator

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card Linda. Love it. Hugs Rita xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a cutie Linda. Love the colour palette and steampunk detail.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is fabulous Linda, love the image. My prize arrived today...many thanks and also for the lovely tag. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Linda this is a gorgeous card I love the image. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  13. gorgeous colour combo Linda - I love this - fabulous xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Just love this the colours work so well its perfect Love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fabulous card design Linda, love this image and colours you have used.
    Hugs Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  16. A fantastic Steampunk card Linda and a gorgeous image. I love the colours you've chosen for her and the embossed cog panel. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful card Linda, I like the gorgeous image and the embellishments
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. So Gorgeous! Thank you for your participation at My-Besties 3D blog!
    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow Linda this is fantastic I love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Linda what a gorgeous card. Thank you for sharing it with us over at My Bestie 3D and More Challenge Blog. Hugs Andrea DT

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh what a stunning card Linda. Thank you for joining us at My Besties 3D and More Challenge. Good luck with your entry.
    Vicki DT

    ReplyDelete
  22. Stunning card Linda and adore the colour scheme. I think I need to get some cog themed dies now. Lou x

    ReplyDelete
  23. Just stunning as ever. Please also join in at the Your Scrapbook Place challenge blog this month as Sherri Baldy is sponsoring us

    ReplyDelete
  24. What a great card! I love your coloring. Thanks for joining us at Sister Act Card Challenge. Hope to see you again on the next challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Gorgeous Steampunk card Linda! Great colour combo & fantastic colouring!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  26. Fantastic! love this card.
    Hugs Flo x

    ReplyDelete
  27. A lovely steampunk card Linda. Gorgeous image and coloured beautifully.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  28. Great steampunk card,love the image and embellishments--Thank you for joining us at Crafting With An Attitude
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  29. Stunning creation thanks for joining the more than 1 fold fun over at Polkadoodles and good luck.
    Anita (DT)
    http://www.polkadoodle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  30. Fabulous thanks for joining the Polkadoodles challenge xxx

    ReplyDelete
  31. Such a lovely card - Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx