Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
Happy Monday to you all, the weekends sure do go by so quickly.
Today I have a Christmas card using this cute fairy called Fairy Merrily by Elisabeth Bell!
Step by Step
1. 7 x 7 white square linen card which I have cut the corners with X-Cut corner punch.
2. First layer is red card from my stash which has gold holly embossed on card.
3. Next layer is white pearlescent card cut out with SB circle die and I then cut out Sweet Dixie Holly and Bell die with red card.
4. I printed the image onto Supersmooth and coloured with Copic and cut out with SB circle die.
5. I cut out 2 SB snowflakes placed the smaller one at the centre of the green organza bow and added a red gem to the centre, I then added the larger snowflake to the bottom with the sentiment.
6. To finish off I cut out 3 holly leaves and placed them on the edge of the topper with red gems in the centre.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Elisabeth Bell's World Challenge - Christmas in July
Patties Creations Challenge - Anything Goes
Christmas Cards all Year Round - Snowflakes
CHNC Extra - Anything Christmas Goes
CHNC - Something beginning with S (Snowflakes, Sentiment, Scarlett)
Crafty Hazelnuts Patterned Papers - Anything Goes
613 Avenue Create #136 - Anything Goes
Many thanks for stopping by Today
Crafty Hugs xxxxx