Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
How are you all today?
A Christmas card to share with you today, gradually getting there with my Christmas card stash for this year.
Step by Step
1. A5 cream card with corners punched with Xcut corner punch.
2. First layer is cream and gold patterned card.
3. Second layer I wrapped tartan ribbon around before matting and layering onto base card.
4. The topper I have matted and layered onto gold card.
5. To finish off I made a faux bow, added the sentiment to the centre and gems on four corners.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Corrosive Challenges #231 - Utterly Feminine
A Gem of a Challenge #151 - One for the Girls
Crafty Hazelnuts Christmas Challenge #243 - Use some Gold
Chocolate, Coffee, Cards #98 - Use a Sentiment
Patties Creations Challenge #113 - Anything Goes
Crafting with an Attitude #6 - Anything Goes
Crafty Girls Creations #2 - Anything Goes
Many thanks for visiting today!
Crafty Hugs xxxxx