Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
Well my good news broke yesterday and I am so excited that I will be a guest presenter on "The Craft Channel".
The channel starts on 14th September 2015
You can view on the following channels
SKY 261, Freesat 402, Freeview (to be announced) Virgin (hoping to agree)
You can also view online at www.thecraftchannel.tv.
I went for a screen test last Thursday and was made to feel so welcome, although I was nervous they made me feel so comfortable and I even surprised myself with how it went. Julian Ballantyne was wonderful to work with as were the camera crew and everyone else who was involved that day.
I am hoping to be on your screens sometime towards the end of September after my holiday.
I am sharing a vintage card with you! You all know I love creating these!
Step by Step
1. 8 x 8 white square card which I have matted and layered black card.
2. Embossed white card with Vintage embossing folder and the distressed with DI Vintage Photo, as well as distressed the edges with scissors.
3. Added cream lace to the base and pearl trim.
4. Matted and layered the topper from Kraftyhands Romantique post cards onto Kraft card which has been distressed with Walnut Stain and then adhered to base card with foam pads.
5. To finish off I added the metal leave and roses which have been distressed with Victorian Velvet and the Adore sentiment.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Crafty Friends Challenge Blog #13 - Use a Sentiment
Suzy Bee's Bloomin Challenge #95 - AG Twist Make own Background
Crafting with Friends #5 - Anything Goes
Simply Papercraft #12 - Anything Goes
Crafting with an Attitude #6 - Anything Goes
TTCRD - Always Anything Goes
Chocolate, Coffee, Cards #98 - Use a Sentiment
Many thanks for your visit and I hope you come again soon.
Crafty Hugs xxxxx