Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
Well arrived home last night after a fabulous 2 days in Sudbury.
Today I am sharing with you a male vintage card.
The topper is from Kraftyhands Man about Town CD.
Step by Step
1. 6 x 6 deckle edged Kraft card.
2. Matted and layered brown patterned card and Paper from the Man about CD which has been distressed with scissors and Distress Ink.
3. I printed the topper sheet out, cut this image and distressed then matted and layered with foam pads onto SB Circle die with Kraft card.
4. I then cut out the fob watch and distressed.
5. To finish off I added 2 metal buttons.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Cardz 4 Guyz #84 - It's about Time
Digi Choosday #33 - All about the Men
Shopping our Stash #215 - Layer it on Me
TTCRD - Always Anything Goes
Artistic Inspirations #138 - Always Anything Goes
Crafting from the Heart #73- Always Anything Goes
Craft your Passion #275 - Always Anything Goes
Many thanks for stopping by Today
Crafty Hugs xxxxx