Followers

Thursday, 27 August 2015

Sunburst

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

A scheduled post today as I am out and about with work today.

It is also my eldest son's birthday today! Happy Birthday Korhan!

A tag to share with you.


Step by Step

1. White tag which I have stencilled Tim Holtz Ray's and distressed with Squeezed Lemon.
2. The birds are stamped with DI vintage photo, these are from a clear Tim Holtz stamp set.
3. I stamped the sentiment from "the right words" stamp set by Dyan Weaverley with DI Tea dye and then heat embossed with clear embossing powder.
4. I added twine and brown ribbon and a bird cage charm.

Many thanks for your visit today.
Crafty Hugs xxxxx

16 comments:

  1. Love this gorgeous sunny tag.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely bright cheery tag. Hugs Jennifer x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great tag Linda. Happy Birthday greetings to your son.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday to your son! Love this tag, very beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your bright and cheerful tag! Great sentiment too. You shound enter it into the Scrapy Land Challenge going on (the theme is pockets and/or tags).

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great tag Linda. Love the stencil and the sunny colours.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. ove the sunburst on your gorgeous tag Linda!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Linda this is a gorgeous tag. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous tag Linda, great design and colours.
    Hugs Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Brilliant sunbirst and a fab design such a lovely sentiment gorgeous love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  11. A wonderful tag Linda and a beautiful sentiment. I love the little birds - it's like they've escaped from the cage. I hope your son enjoyed his birthday. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely tag today. I adore this color combo and the sentiment is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just fabulous Linda. I love the sentiment and that colour is so vibrant. Thanks for the step by step instructions. Cathy xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love tags, especially when someone else has made them and I get to just oooo and ahhh over them. Oooo, ahhhh! :-D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx