Followers

Wednesday, 12 August 2015

Victorian French Lady

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

Wednesday already, these weeks sure are going by rather quick!

Another card sharing Julia Spiri's Victorian French Lady, this is precoloured and I just love her.


Step by Step

1. 6 x 6 White square card turned on its side to create a tent card.
2. First layer is satin purple mirri card the second layer is white pearlescent card.
3. I then added some lilac iridescent lace.
4. I printed the image onto Supersmooth and matted and layered onto floral card.
5. To finish off I added the feather and rose then 3 pearl gems across the top.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

Crafting from the Heart #72 - Always Anything Goes
Craft Your Passion - Always Anything Goes
Cutie Pie Challenge #90 - Cute and Girly
Not just Cards #23 - Always Anything Goes
Use your Stuff #200 - Anything Goes
Whoopsi Daisy - Make it Girly
TTCRD - Always Anything Goes

Many thanks for stopping by Today
Crafty Hugs xxxxx


31 comments:

  1. This is adorable Linda & I love your choice of contasting colour

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning Linda, it's wet here this morning as it was yesterday, but they are promising the sunshine to return for the rest of the week, so fingers crossed, I hate the rain, I know the gardens need it though. I'm mostly doing housework today and I have DT work to do.
    Lovely card, pretty image xx Zoe xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful,such a lovely design.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous Linda, love the flower and feather perfectly colored image. Hugs Tina and the furry babies xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Linda such a pretty image and lovely design. Hugs Jennifer x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning these stamps are delightful and your card and colours are perfect love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Linda, I like the adorable image and the colours
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. A gorgeous image and card,love your colours

    ReplyDelete
  9. Perfect decor! You have very good taste, Linda!
    Hugs, Julia.

    ReplyDelete
  10. beautiful card with a sweet image Linda
    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are fabulous images Linda. Such a cute creation.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Linda
    What a gorgeous image and a very beautiful card.
    Cathy xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Linda this is a gorgeous card I love the little lady she is very cute. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  14. gorgeous image Linda and a beautiful card x

    ReplyDelete
  15. A gorgeous card Linda, this is so pretty. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful card Linda, beautiful coloured image, love the pinks and layout.
    Hugs Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lol! I saw your title, I expeacted a chic elegant lady...then I saw this sweet little cutie! She's just adorable!
    Gorgeous card as ever Linda!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. A wonderful card Linda and a real sweetie of an image. I love the colours and the pretty rose and lace. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. She;s cute as can be Linda. I love your coloring and embellishments on this one.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Lovely card Linda. Cute image and design.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great card thanks for joining us at Whoopsi Daisy good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love the colors you have used on this card and such a lovely image !
    Thanks for sharing it with us and hope to see you again in our next challenge as well,
    Hugs
    Willeke
    DT Through The Craft Room Door
    Made by Willeke {My personal Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  23. Lovely card thanks for joining us at Whoopsi Daisy. Louise DT x

    ReplyDelete
  24. She has a little twinkle in her eye!! Beautiful work Lin.
    Hugs Flo x

    ReplyDelete
  25. Beautifully put together and a really sweet image.

    Thanks for joining us at the Cutie Pie Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx