Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
Wednesday already, these weeks sure are going by rather quick!
Another card sharing Julia Spiri's Victorian French Lady, this is precoloured and I just love her.
Step by Step
1. 6 x 6 White square card turned on its side to create a tent card.
2. First layer is satin purple mirri card the second layer is white pearlescent card.
3. I then added some lilac iridescent lace.
4. I printed the image onto Supersmooth and matted and layered onto floral card.
5. To finish off I added the feather and rose then 3 pearl gems across the top.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Crafting from the Heart #72 - Always Anything Goes
Craft Your Passion - Always Anything Goes
Cutie Pie Challenge #90 - Cute and Girly
Not just Cards #23 - Always Anything Goes
Use your Stuff #200 - Anything Goes
Whoopsi Daisy - Make it Girly
TTCRD - Always Anything Goes
Many thanks for stopping by Today
Crafty Hugs xxxxx