Followers

Sunday, 20 September 2015

Butterfly Magic

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

All being well we will be home and sleeping when this goes live.

I hope you are all well and enjoyed my blog posts whilst I have been away.

For this card I have used Image 663, which is by Sherri Baldy and can be found at her Esty store.



I joined 2 7 x 7 cream coloured card together and on the front of the left side cut diagonally across the top, and on the right side across the bottom then matted and layered yellow card and butterfly paper from my stash.

I printed this cutie onto Supersmooth card, cut out with SB Curved Rectangle die then coloured with Copics then distressed around the edges. I then matted and layered yellow and green polka dot card before adding the topper with foam pads for dimension. I adhered to the top half of the card and added a silver butterfly.

Using the same papers I matted and layered the inside of the card and a birthday sentiment.
On the bottom left had side I added a leaf and an assortment of flowers.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

Crafty Calendar - Anything Goes
Scrappers Delights  #48- Always Anything Goes
Crafting with Friends #6 - Anything Goes
Simply Papercrafts #13 - Always Anything Goes
Crafting with an Attitude #7 - Anything Goes
Crafty Girls Creations #4 - Always Anything Goes

Many thanks for stopping by Today
Crafty Hugs xxxxx


26 comments:

  1. Super card, loving all the bright colours. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful fancy fold, my friend! Love the butterflies. Welcome home and I hope your travels were easy. Can't wait to hear about it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Linda, I like the image and the fab design
    kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute and fun! Love that patterned paper and image. So glad y'all made it home and had a great time.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the fabulous card style and great papers Linda.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Linda this is a stunning card I love the images and the papers you have used the shape is inspired. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card. Great card shape and lovely papers which show off the gorgeous image perfectly.
    Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the shape of this card and the cute fun image. Pleased you're both home safe and sound after your holiday.
    Hugs Jennifer xx.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Brilliant fold on this card Linda, love he papers and image.
    hugs Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  10. So beautiful.
    Thank you for entering the World Wide Open Design Team Challenge #03 and best of luck with your entry.
    Don't forget, we will be holding the Champion of Champions DT challenge in March 2016 for all the winners from all categories from these monthly challenges.
    Annette DT Leader

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Linda. Thanks for coming for a visit with is at WWODTC
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  12. A wonderful card and design Linda. The image and paper are gorgeous. It's lovely to have you home and I hope your holiday was fabulous. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great Design such a fun card Hugs Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous card Linda. Love the image and fun design.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Linda this is a beautiful project with wonderful attention to detail and perfect for our THIRD challenge. Thanks for sharing your talent with us. Good luck.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {World Wide Open Design Team Challenge DT Member}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  16. She's darling! what a sweet little image and I love this card design

    ReplyDelete
  17. A gorgeous card Linda. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great card Linda! I love the shape & the beautiful bright & cheery papers you've used!
    Hope you're all rested from your trip home!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful card Linda! Thank you for entering the WWODT Challenge. Good luck with your entry.
    Vicki, DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi Linda love this card love the image you have used thank you for joining us at the WWODTC
    Michelle DT

    ReplyDelete
  21. A beautiful card here Linda I love how you folds. Thank you for sharing it with us over at the World Wide Open Design Team Challenge, #3 and good luck. Hugs Andrea DT

    ReplyDelete
  22. Beautiful card Linda! I love the style of the card. Thank you so much for entering our challenge at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge Blog Looking forward to see you again soon.
    Hugs,
    Tina
    WWO DT
    Toadally Love To Craft {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  23. Gorgeous card and I love the front opening! Thank you so much for entering the Crafty Calendar (Anything Goes) Challenge this month, lots of luck to you. Hugs Sue Pxxx DT

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love this butterfly magic card! It's wonderful
    Thanks for joining the World Wide Open Design Team Challenge.
    Good luck.

    Greetz Linette (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Beautiful card!!!! :-)))) Thank you so much for joining our challenge at Scrapper's Delights! Good luck :-)))
    Troppo Stella DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx