Followers

Thursday, 10 September 2015

C is for Cat

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

As you all know I love my kitties and my good friend Deb bought me the Graphic 45 Raining Cats and Dogs.

I have used the paper and chipboard pieces to create this card.


Step by Step

1. 6 x 6 cream square card.
2. Matted and layered brown card to base of card.
3. The second layer is from the Raining Cats and Dogs paper kit by Graphic 45.
4. Wrapped the paw print ribbon around both layers, added the topper with foam pads
5. To finish off I added the Chipboard banner and stamp.

Thank you for visiting today.
Crafty Hugs xxxxx

14 comments:

  1. Love cats and Elisabeth Bell's images.... and G45!! Your card is marvellous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous card
    have a nice day
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous design, really love this creation and all the fab details. x {The Journey Is The Start aNNie my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute image and works so well with that Graphic 45 set. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Precious PLUS! So cute! Love that image and the background paper you used.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute card Linda, sweet image and I love the ribbon
    hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is adorable! Love that image and the paw prints going across the front.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Linda this is a stunning card the image is so pretty. I hope you are enjoying your holiday. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just so lovely love this image and pretty design hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, my friend, this is just sooo precious! Loving that paper. I've been looking at that CD and you've just about convinced me to get it. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sweet little card! Love the image & all the little details! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx