Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
Another Christmas card made to add to my collection for this year.
A Hobby House Elisabeth Bell Topper
Step by Step
1. 6 x 6 cream square card which has had the corners punched with Xcut punch.
2. First layer is gold mirri card which I have matted and layered dark green card.
3. The topper I have matted and layered onto gold card.
4. The candle I embossed with PI gold embossing powder.
5. To finish off I added the sentiment and red gems to the corners.
Many thanks for visiting today!
Crafty Hugs xxxxx