Followers

Friday, 11 September 2015

Christmas Angel

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

Another Christmas card made to add to my collection for this year.

A Hobby House Elisabeth Bell Topper


Step by Step

1. 6 x 6 cream square card which has had the corners punched with Xcut punch.
2. First layer is gold mirri card which I have matted and layered dark green card.
3. The topper I have matted and layered onto gold card.
4. The candle I embossed with PI gold embossing powder.
5. To finish off I added the sentiment and red gems to the corners.

Many thanks for visiting today!
Crafty Hugs xxxxx

17 comments:

  1. Delightful such a classy card with a beautiful topper its fab Love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your sweet image Linda xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, Linda, this is awesome! Love the easy to follow directions too - gotta do a few of these. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. CAS and sensational! LOVE this one Linda. The gold just shines on here.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful topper on your wonderful card Linda.
    Hugs Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Linda this is a gorgeous Christmas card. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  7. such a lovely image Linda - wonderful card x

    ReplyDelete
  8. A wonderfully elegant card Linda. I love the fabulous colourway and the gorgeous topper. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awww this is so cute, love the image!!
    Hugs Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aw, how sweet, Linda! Darling little angel, wonderful gold accents and I do love the simple design. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous, love the colours. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sweet little CAS card! I love the angel! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx