Followers

Monday, 14 September 2015

Create Magic

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

A great fan of Finnibair and love her work, going to one of her workshops in February next year and really looking forward to it.

A tag today using her Create Magic stamps.


Step by Step

1. I first used a couple of Tim Holtz Stencils with Distress Ink randomly over the tag.
2. I then distressed over all the tag with DI Squeezed Lemonade.
3. I stamped the image from Finnibairs stamp set with Memento.
4. Stamped the heart and sentiments from the stamp set.
5. To finish off I added the scissors and tape measure ribbon.

Many thanks for visiting today
Crafty Hugs xxxxx

15 comments:

  1. Lovely tag, great colours. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful tag
    have a nice day
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow amazing tag I also love her work Hugs Sand xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A gorgeous tag Linda, beautifully composed. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi Linda this is a fantastic tag I love all the colours. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous colour and detail Linda.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous tag Linda. Love the colours.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely tag Linda, beautiful colours and decoration.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  9. A great tag Linda, love the image.
    Hugs Jennifer xx.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous tag! I love those colors together and you've blended them so pretty.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  11. fab tag, hope you are at the same workshop as me in feb, lol x

    ReplyDelete
  12. A wonderful tag Linda. I love the zesty colours and the way you've created depth with the fabulous stencils and stamps. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx