Followers

Sunday, 13 September 2015

Daffodil Fairy

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

A fairy card to share with you today as a rocker card.

The topper is from Hobby House


Step by Step

1. Using Spellbinder Grande Scalloped Circle I cut out pearlescent blue card, scored down the centre to create a rocker card
2. I then cut out a smaller scalloped circle pale blue glitter card.
3. I then cut out yellow pearlescent card using SB Stately Circles, and matted and layered the topper onto this, I used Spica pens to decorate the topper around the image.
4. I added the tulips and daffodils from Wild Orchid Crafts.
5. To finish off I added a double yellow bow, sentiment and pearl gems.

Many thanks for visiting today
Crafty Hugs xxxxx

21 comments:

  1. A gorgeous card, love the image and design.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful rocker card, love the image and background. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Linda. Lovely cute card today. I love the combination of blue and yellow you have used.
    Cathy xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous loving this pretty card the shape is gorgeous and the topper so lovely love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Linda this is a gorgeous card I love the cute image daffodils are one of my favourite flowers. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Snap, we are both sharing rocker cards today Linda, I like yours sweet fairy and I like the frame
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. brilliant hun just love,this and the shape is awesome beautiful detail as always hugs Cherylxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful! Love the shape of this too.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow!! fabulous card and lovely topper!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, what a pretty card, Linda! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love rocker cards, Linda, and this one is scrumptious! I don't do many of them myself, but I love them. :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is adorable Linda, love it. Hope you have a wonderful holiday. Carol x

      Delete
  12. Lovely rocker card Linda. Love the topper and all the sparkle.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card shape Linda, love this cute image ..
    Hugs Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the shape of this card Linda and such a sweet image. Very pretty, summery colours.
    Hugs Jennifer xx.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx