Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
A fairy card to share with you today as a rocker card.
The topper is from Hobby House
Step by Step
1. Using Spellbinder Grande Scalloped Circle I cut out pearlescent blue card, scored down the centre to create a rocker card
2. I then cut out a smaller scalloped circle pale blue glitter card.
3. I then cut out yellow pearlescent card using SB Stately Circles, and matted and layered the topper onto this, I used Spica pens to decorate the topper around the image.
4. I added the tulips and daffodils from Wild Orchid Crafts.
5. To finish off I added a double yellow bow, sentiment and pearl gems.
Many thanks for visiting today
Crafty Hugs xxxxx