Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
How are you all today?
Off to see my granddaughters before we go away and can you believe my Alice is starting school tomorrow too! Where has the time gone?
A quick card before I start work, I hope you all have a wonderful day!
Step by Step
1. 6 x 6 white square card with scalloped and embossed front.
2. Matted and layered paper from Vintage floral collection in 4 different papers.
3. Stamped Daisy onto super smooth coloured skin and hair with Copics and paper pieced her clothes and dolly then matted and layered onto embossed card.
4. I added 3 buttons which I have threaded ribbon through and created faux bows.
5. To finish off I added the sentiment.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
A Crafty Mess #2 - Anything Goes
Allsorts #327 - Lots of Layers
Crafty Calendar - Anything Goes
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends #17 - Anything Goes
Elisabeth Bells World Challenge - 4 + DP
Digi Stamps 4 Joy #116 - Anything Goes
The Sisters of Craft - Anything Goes
Many thanks for stopping by Today
Crafty Hugs xxxxx