Followers

Saturday, 19 September 2015

Eden with Ted

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

How are you all Today?

Travelling back home tonight so looking forward to catching up with you all.

Today I have an Elisabeth Bell stamp called Eden with Ted.


Step by Step

1. A6 cream card which I have matted and layered Kraft card.
2. I have matted and layered 4 different papers from the First Edition Boho Chic paper pack.
3. I stamped Eden onto supersmooth and paper pieced Eden's clothes and Ted. I coloured her hair and skin with Copics, cut down to an oblong distressed around her then matted and layered onto Kraft Card.
4. To finish off I added the sentiment and pearl corner.

Many thanks for visiting today!
Crafty Hugs xxxxx

15 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Linda, hope you had a fab holiday.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an endearing image Linda. Beautiful paper piecing and autumn hues.
    {I would love you to take part in my 1,100 Follower Give-away. Thank you so much if you have already entered and good luck}. Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute, love the Autumn shades

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, she is so lovely, and I love the paper piecing. Such lovely colours too. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great image and layering detail Linda.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card with this Elisabeth Bell image and the soft papers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sweet what a brilliant stamp and a very lovely card hope you have had a great time love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really precious, Linda. I do hope you've enjoyed your holiday away. Safe travels.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very sweet card, love the soft colours
    hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  10. So sweet and pretty! I love the paper you used on this Linda and the pearl corner. Very, very nice!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  11. Really sweet card Linda. Cute image and design.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous, love the image and the papers are superb. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous paper piecing and colouring. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is gorgeous Linda, beautiful stamp image and card design.
    Hugs Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a sweet little Elisabeth Bell image.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx