Followers

Thursday, 24 September 2015

Happy Birthday to Me!!!

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

Well today is my birthday, don't you just love them.

Hubby has spoilt me rotten as always!

Don't forget to come back later today as I will be having some birthday blog candy!

Since April my life has been on a roller coaster and been so exciting and still more exciting things to come too.

Thank you all so much for your visits and support it means a lot to me!

Today's card is a musical themed card which I think is appropriate as I am in such a happy mood.


Step by Step

1. 6 x 6 white square card 
2. I have attached musical tissue paper to black card with brads.
3. The toppers have been in my stash for years and I matted and layered them onto black card.
4. The musical embellishments is from Turkey.
5. To finish off I added the sentiment.

I hope you all have a wonderful day, I am off to see my parents this morning.

Happy Crafting!
Love to you Always xxxxx


24 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday, great musical card, my hubby would love this

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Linda. Have a fabulous day. Such a lovely creation.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card and a very Happy Birthday Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday Linda. Hope you have a fabulous day. Love your musical birthday card.
    Cathy xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday hunnie, sending love and hugs to one of the kindest most supportive crafters I have the pleasure to follow xxx hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. happy birthday!
    this is very nice
    have a great day
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww Linda, ♪♪Happy Birthday♪♪ darling, hope your day was/is a good one and good on hubby for spoiling you... great card too.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. happy Birthday!
    Lovely retro feel to this one. Love it

    ReplyDelete
  9. very cool card.
    Happy Birthday...hope it was wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy wonderful Birthday again, Linda. Hope your day is filled with lovely surprises and yummy birthday cake. Such a gorgeous retro music creation. Adore the mono tones.
    {Would love you to visit my blog and join my 1,100 Follower Give-Away. Thank you so much, if you have already entered, and good luck.}
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy, happy birthday!!!!!!!!! Hope you have a glorious day Linda! Love this cool looking card too. FUN!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy Birthday Linda...Your card is gorgeous.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Linda this is a gorgeous birthday card. I hope you are having a very happy birthday. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy Birthdayyyyyyyyyyyy Linda

    Fantastic and great card , just beautiful
    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fabulous card Linda. Have a wonderful birthday (((( hugs)))) xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  16. Happy Birthday !! Love the card that You made !!!
    Greetings,
    Elfje

    ReplyDelete
  17. Brilliant card Linda.
    Happy Birthday..
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  18. great card linda - i hope you've had a wonderful day! Happy birthday! Hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Fabulous card Linda, so glad you have had a wonderful birthday, you so deserve it. I am not going to enter you blog candy, as that is me just getting back into blogging again, after a wee while...love and hugs my friend xxx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love, love, LOVE the color combo, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hope you had a wonderful birthday filled with lots of crafty goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Gorgeous music themed card! I love B&W cards & I love the images & paper you've used!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx