Followers

Monday, 21 September 2015

IndigoBlu GDT

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

Today I am sharing my GDT for September for IndigoBlu.

I won their challenge in July and was asked to be GDT for September.

The theme this month is Autumn .

I do love Autumn, nature gives us some spectacular colours!

Here is my quick step by step.


On white stamping card I stamped the leaf around the edge of the card with DI Spiced Marmalade and then embossed with clear embossing powder, I then distressed the rest of the card with Dried Marigold.  Onto vellum I stamped 3 of the leaves with Spiced Marmalade embossed then cut out.


I matted and layered gold pearlescent card onto the leaf card and then onto the base of my card.


Onto a sheet of the Flights of Fancy papers from IndigoBlu I stamped the sentiment and flourishes from the "Discover your Passion" stamp set with Versafine and Distress Ink then embossed with clear embossing powder. I then distressed around the edges with vintage photo.


I matted and layered this onto the gold pearlescent card,
Stamped out 3 dragonflies with Versafine onto vellum and embossed with clear embossing powder, I then cut them out and adhered to topper.
I then arranged the leaves to the bottom of the card.
To finish off I added pearl gems to the bodies of the dragonflies and the 4 corners.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

Fantasy Stampers #45 - Autumn Leaves
Aud Sentiments #140 - AG + Sentiment
2 Creative Chicks- Anything Goes
Artistic Stamper - Things with Wings
Crafts Galore Encore - Anything Goes
Crafting Musketeers #29 - Autumnal Colours
The Sisters of Craft - Anything Goes

Many thanks for visiting today
Crafty Hugs xxxxx

33 comments:

  1. Hi Linda. This is beautiful. The colours you have used are spectacular. I'm a big autumn colours fan too.
    Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is awesome stamping Linda. Just adore the stamped leaf border and the dragon flies is a lovely touch.
    {Would love you to visit my blog and join my 1,100 Follower Give-Away. Thank you so much, if you have already entered, and good luck.}
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your GDT spot. ,Stunning! Beautiful autumnal colours. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. BRILLIANT. love this gorgeous creation and the beautiful colours... {The Journey Is The Start aNNie my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful! I love fall too and your card certainly is an Autumn card. I love the tutorial too. I always appreciate seeing new ideas. Hugs, Robin

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just stunning Linda! I totally love that color too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well done winner the last challenge Linda.
    This is a fabulous card too and so vibrant x

    ReplyDelete
  8. gorgeous card Linda have the same leave stamp
    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  9. GORGEOUS!!! LOVE the colors on this and your great tutorial. A truly beautiful card.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on your GDT spot. These are fab! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW - beautiful card and design - love the colour! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great depth of colour Linda. Congratulations on your DT spot.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely autumn card. Loving all the fab leaves. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow that is an AWEsome Fall card Linda, the dimension you created with the layers and the leaves all make it beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is stunning Linda, so creative :o)
    Hugs
    Tracey
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow what a great entry for our challenge at Aud Sentiments. Love Autumn colours and this card shows them off beautifully. Thank you so much for joining us this time - hope to see you again soon. Annie xxx
    http://audsentimentschallengeblog.blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete
  17. A beautiful autumnal creation Linda. Congrats on the GDT spot. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous card Linda! I love the colours & the leaves are gorgeous!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Linda this is a stunning card. I love the bright colours and all the leaves. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautiful autumn colours Linda, love the leaf stamp and details.
    Hugs Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love those colours - absolutely beautiful card, great design, love the dragonflies too!!
    Kate
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. this is a lovely make Linda - the colours are gorgeous - you can really tell its your favourite time of year from the way it made - beautiful! Hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  23. A beautiful card Linda and such a gorgeous, warm colour. I love the stamps you've used. Congratulations on your GDT. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  24. Absolutely Gorgeous Rich colours are so stunning, I love what you have created Linda...

    Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  25. Congrats on your Guest Designer post, great card, love the colours and very informative tutorial xx Zoe xx

    ReplyDelete
  26. Beautifully crafted. Great design and striking details. Thanks for sharing your talent with us at Aud Sentiment Challenge . We look forward to seeing you again.
    Hugs
    Berni, DT
    http://audsentimentschallengeblog.blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete
  27. WOW! I love the way you did the leaves, Linda. This is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Such a gorgeous design, Linda - I love the little dragonflies. Thanx for sharing with us at Fantasy Stampers.
    Hugz, Jan (DT) xx

    ReplyDelete
  29. What a lovely card, Linda......one of my fave colours, too xx

    ReplyDelete
  30. Lovely card thanks for joining us at soc.
    Caroline dt

    ReplyDelete
  31. Lovely card Linds, thanks for joining in the fun at The Artistic Stamper. Debs DT

    ReplyDelete
  32. Hi Linda, and of course, it is no surprise to see such a fabulous design by you! Love this - sooooo warm and inviting, makes me want to go for a crunchy walk through the fallen leaves! Great seeing you as GDT on IB! Maxine x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx