Followers

Thursday, 17 September 2015

Let's Celebrate

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

Another scheduled post today as nearing the end of my holiday.

I hope you are all well and enjoyed seeing my cards.

Today's card has been made using Graphic 45 Let's Celebrate.


Step by Step

1. 6 x 6 cream square card which I have matted and layered black card.
2. I then matted and layered 2 pieces of the birthday papers from the Let's Celebrate paper kit.
3. I added a sentiment strip across the join of the 2 papers.
4. Matted and layered the topper onto black card and adhered to base card with foam pads.
5. To finish off I added star gems and card candy.

Thank you all so much for your visits.
Crafty Hugs

9 comments:

  1. Very nice vintage birthday card. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Linda, hope you're having a great holiday. I just love this card- Graphic 45 papers are my absolute favourite and you show them off so well.
    Cathy xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute topper, Linda, and I love, love, LOVE that balloon and cake dp. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely colours on this one Linda.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous vintage make Linda. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Linda this is a gorgeous card. It looks like you have had a fantastic holiday. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a fun vintage style card Linda! I love the pretty colours! Makes me hink of my mums auntie as these were her kind of colours! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely! Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx