Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
Another scheduled post today as nearing the end of my holiday.
I hope you are all well and enjoyed seeing my cards.
Today's card has been made using Graphic 45 Let's Celebrate.
Step by Step
1. 6 x 6 cream square card which I have matted and layered black card.
2. I then matted and layered 2 pieces of the birthday papers from the Let's Celebrate paper kit.
3. I added a sentiment strip across the join of the 2 papers.
4. Matted and layered the topper onto black card and adhered to base card with foam pads.
5. To finish off I added star gems and card candy.
Thank you all so much for your visits.