Followers

Monday, 28 September 2015

Male Birthday Card

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

Today I have a male birthday card to share with you.

I know many people struggle to make men's cards so I am challenging myself to make one male card a week. I hope this gives you all some inspiration.

Monday sure has come around quick and a very busy day and week ahead.


Step by Step

1. 6 x 6 Kraft deckle edged card.
2. I matted and layered the number paper (which was part of an angel kiss).
3. I then cut down the paper with the image on from Kraftyhands Vintage Memories mini paper pack.
4. I the printed off the image from Kraftyhands Man about Town CD distressed with Stormy Sky.
5. To finish off I punched out the paper buttons and the sentiment.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

Crafty Catz #294 - Men at Work
Creative Fingers #94 - Anything Goes
2 Creative Chicks - Anything Goes
Creative Craft Cottage #48 - Anything Goes

Many thanks for your support and visits
Crafty hugs to you all xxxxx

24 comments:

  1. This is fab Linda. Love the vintage look. those papers are so scrummy! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card love the image and your bps. Thanks for joining us at CHPPC, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love making male cards. Love this vintage card

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card. So much eye candy. Love all of the different elements.
    Have a great week.
    Hugs Flo x

    ReplyDelete
  5. very nice card
    have a great day
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Linda, brilliant card today. I must admit I'm one of these strange people who actually likes making male cards but this has given me some new inspiration.
    Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great vintage style and detail Linda.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great male card Linda. Love the colours and design.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great vintage male related card. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. what a super great and gorgeous vintage card Linda
    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  11. Brilliant male birthday card Linda.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Linda this is a gorgeous card I love the vintage feel. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  13. A super vintage card Linda. The papers and image are perfect for male cards. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Amazing love this vintage card love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is fabulous my friend, I love all the detail here, I wish I could be more random, when doing my cards, I seem to always have the same, conservative layouts...love your inspiration, hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wonderful masculine vintage, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovely vintage theme card, perfect for men

    ReplyDelete
  18. Brilliant Vintage card for a man! You do these so very well!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. A great vintage card Linda.
    Thank you for joining our challenge at
    Creative Craft Cottage this week and good luck.. Ursula Uphof DT

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is a really beautiful vintage card, love the colors and they way you interpreted our theme. Thank you for entering our 'Men at work' challenge at Crafty Catz and please come back again this week.
    Hugs,
    Anna xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx