Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
Today I have a male birthday card to share with you.
I know many people struggle to make men's cards so I am challenging myself to make one male card a week. I hope this gives you all some inspiration.
Monday sure has come around quick and a very busy day and week ahead.
Step by Step
1. 6 x 6 Kraft deckle edged card.
2. I matted and layered the number paper (which was part of an angel kiss).
3. I then cut down the paper with the image on from Kraftyhands Vintage Memories mini paper pack.
4. I the printed off the image from Kraftyhands Man about Town CD distressed with Stormy Sky.
5. To finish off I punched out the paper buttons and the sentiment.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Crafty Catz #294 - Men at Work
Creative Fingers #94 - Anything Goes
2 Creative Chicks - Anything Goes
Crafty Hazelnuts Patterned Paper - AG with PP
Creative Craft Cottage #48 - Anything Goes
Many thanks for your support and visits
Crafty hugs to you all xxxxx