Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
I hope you all have a wonderful weekend.
As you know I do love anything haberdashery and this is for all you clever seamstresses out there.
Step by Step
1. A5 white pearlescent card which I have matted and layered pink pearlescent card.
2. The patterned paper is from Authentic and I have wrapped tape measure ribbon around before layering onto the pink card.
3. I matted and layered the topper onto pink card and adhered to base card.
4. I added a selection of buttons to one corner and a metal pair of scissors.
5. To finish off I added the sentiment and the ribbon faux bow which has thimble and needle on it.
Many thanks for stopping by today
Crafty Hugs xxxxx