Followers

Saturday, 12 September 2015

Sew it's your Birthday

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend.

As you know I do love anything haberdashery and this is for all you clever seamstresses out there.


Step by Step

1. A5 white pearlescent card which I have matted and layered pink pearlescent card.
2. The patterned paper is from Authentic and I have wrapped tape measure ribbon around before layering onto the pink card.
3. I matted and layered the topper onto pink card and adhered to base card.
4. I added a selection of buttons to one corner and a metal pair of scissors.
5. To finish off I added the sentiment and the ribbon faux bow which has thimble and needle on it.

Many thanks for stopping by today
Crafty Hugs xxxxx

13 comments:

  1. great design Linda and a beautiful project
    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant your embellishments are just perfect love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant card, love all the embellishments! :)
    Hugs Donna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card Linda, great embellishments.
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Linda this is a gorgeous card. It looks like you are having a wonderful holiday. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  6. A wonderful card Linda. I love the backing paper and the cute scissors. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Being a home seamstress myself, I love this card ! It's beautifully done, my friend, and I love the dress form.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card Linda. Love all the haberdashery detail.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love a sewing themed card & this one is gorgeous Linda! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx