Followers

Tuesday, 1 September 2015

Shop 'til you Drop

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

Seven days and counting until my holiday to Turkey.

So looking forward to spending quality time with hubby in the sun!

If you are anything like me you love to shop and I love this topper by Elisabeth Bell


Step by Step

1. 8 x 8 square white card which I have matted and layered blue pearlescent card.
2. The second layer is flourish card from my stash which I have had for years.
3. I wrapped blue crushed ribbon around both layers before matting and layering onto base card.
4. The Topper I have distressed with DI Vintage Photo then matted and layered onto blue card then adhered to base card with foam pads.
5. To finish off I made a double bow and added blue gem to centre. I then added a metal leave, roses and the shopping bag charm.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

Crafting when we Can - Anything Goes
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends #16 - Anything Goes
Robyn's Fetish #279 - Square cards only
613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes
Crafty Girls Creations #3 - Anything Goes
Penny's Challenges #242 - Girly
Inspiration Destination #48 - Always Anything Goes 

Many thanks for visiting today!
Crafty Hugs xxxxx



27 comments:

  1. What an exciting time ahead you have Linda! I love Blue & brown together x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you have an amazing time away with hubby and shopping... Gorgeous card Linda...

    Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Linda. Love the image and bow. Enjoy xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such gorgeous coloring on this card. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is fabulous Linda. Great topper and design. Love that bow!
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card Linda. Very pretty x

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous bow and a beautiful card Linda
    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is gorgeous,love the image and design.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fab creation Linda, loving the blues and browns together!! Hope you have a fab break away with Hubby!!
    Hugs Donna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card Linda. Great image and really love the swirly background paper. With my DT hat on thanks for sharing with us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenges.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ooh yes, shopping is definitely a girl's favourite past time. Love your chic card.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card. Love the ribbon and how you've tied the bow xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous, love the colours. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Linda this is a gorgeous card the image and the bow are so pretty. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful card Linda, lovely image and layout.
    Hugs Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Stunning Linda just love that classy topper and great colours your beautiful bow is a perfect finish. Love your bow is it a bow maker? I've been looking to buy one but its a minefield if you can recommend one I'd be grateful Love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  17. So pretty and love that wonderful bow you made.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  18. A really pretty card Linda. I love the colourway and the fabulous image. The blue ribbon is gorgeous. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Very chic Linda and what a gorgeous bow. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh, I do love that background paper, Linda! It's perfect for showcasing that darling image. Wonderful bow. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beautiful colouring and colours Linda.

    Thank you for sharing your wonderful work with us at Crafting When We Can Challlenges. :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Lovely card, beautiful ribbon and pretty image and paper too. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Girls Creations.
    Hugs, Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  23. Such a fun image. Thanks for joining the party at Crafting When We Can.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx