Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
Seven days and counting until my holiday to Turkey.
So looking forward to spending quality time with hubby in the sun!
If you are anything like me you love to shop and I love this topper by Elisabeth Bell
Step by Step
1. 8 x 8 square white card which I have matted and layered blue pearlescent card.
2. The second layer is flourish card from my stash which I have had for years.
3. I wrapped blue crushed ribbon around both layers before matting and layering onto base card.
4. The Topper I have distressed with DI Vintage Photo then matted and layered onto blue card then adhered to base card with foam pads.
5. To finish off I made a double bow and added blue gem to centre. I then added a metal leave, roses and the shopping bag charm.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Crafting when we Can - Anything Goes
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends #16 - Anything Goes
Robyn's Fetish #279 - Square cards only
613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes
Crafty Girls Creations #3 - Anything Goes
Penny's Challenges #242 - Girly
Inspiration Destination #48 - Always Anything Goes
Many thanks for visiting today!
Crafty Hugs xxxxx