Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
A week into our holiday and not long before we come home.
I hope you are enjoying my projects whilst I am away.
A Christmas card today.
Step by Step
1. Created a stepper card with red pearlescent card.
2. Matted and layered green paper from LOTV paper pad.
3. I matted and layered the topper onto green card.
4. Wrapped gold organza ribbon base of card and made a double bow with heart pearl gem to centre of bow.
5. To finish off I added the star which was gold embossed, sentiment and cream flowers.
Many thanks for visiting today
Crafty Hugs xxxxx