Followers

Tuesday, 15 September 2015

Twinkle Twinkle Little Star

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

A week into our holiday and not long before we come home.

I hope you are enjoying my projects whilst I am away.

A Christmas card today.


Step by Step

1. Created a stepper card with red pearlescent card.
2. Matted and layered green paper from LOTV paper pad.
3. I matted and layered the topper onto green card.
4. Wrapped gold organza ribbon base of card and made a double bow with heart pearl gem to centre of bow.
5. To finish off I added the star which was gold embossed, sentiment and cream flowers.

Many thanks for visiting today
Crafty Hugs xxxxx

15 comments:

  1. Great stepper card, beautiful image. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful project! Love the cute little girls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous,fab image and love the colours.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your stepper card! So pretty and perfect for the holidays.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous Christmas card, lovely topper. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A beautiful stepper card Linda. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  7. A lovely card and design Linda. The topper image is adorable. I hope you're enjoying the sunshine. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful card love this deign and gorgeous traditional colours love and hugs Caroe x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Linda this is a gorgeous card. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful stepper card Linda, lovely topper.
    Hugs Pam

    ReplyDelete
  11. Magnificent step card, Linda, and I adore the image! Fabulous sheer ribbon and the golden star says "Christmas" in any language. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sweet little stapper card Linda! I love the image & the Christmas colours! xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely stepper card Linda.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx