Followers

Wednesday, 30 September 2015

Warmest Wedding Day Wishes

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

Have you tried the new CD from Kraftyhands called Romantique.

If like me you love vintage then this will be a must for your crafting arsenal.

Today's card is made using one of the card sets, I have gone for green this time.


Step by Step

1. 7 x 7 white square card which I have matted and layered paper from the LOTV Antebellum paper pack.
2. I printed off the card set from Kraftyhands Romantique CD
3. I cut all the pieces out and arranged on my card distressing around the edges with DI Bundle Sage before matting and layering onto the card.
4. To finish off I added the 4 pearl corners.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

Fattastic Tuesday #105 - Anything Goes
TTCRD - Always Anything Goes
Artistic Inspirations #141 - Anything Goes
Crafting from the Heart #79 - Always Anything Goes
Craft Your Passion #281 - Always Anything Goes
The Paper Nest Dolls - Always Anything Goes

Many thanks for your visit and support.
Crafty hugs to you all xxxxx

25 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Best Regards, Mary

    TTCRD DT
    Thyme To Create {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Linda, I added that CD to my wishlist, the other day, it looks amazing...as your card highlights, love and hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely vintage creation Linda. Love the floral corner detail.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful in every way. I love vintage 💗

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful card love the LOTV papers & pearly corners love & hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful vintage wedding card. Hugs Jennifer x

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful vintage work Linda - I adore this! Fabulous! hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  8. gorgeous vintage card Linda love the corners

    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such elegant vintage, Linda! I love the image but also adore the lovely pearl corners. Wish I had a dozen of those in my stash. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  10. An absolutely fabulous vintage card Linda. Love all the layers
    Hugs Janet xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh adore this hun great image love vintage hugs cheryl xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Linda this is a stunning vintage wedding card. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgous card with a lovely vintage look!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your vintage wedding card Linda, beautiful corner pearls.
    Hugs Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  15. A gorgeous vintage card Linda and a wonderful arrangement of the papers and elements. I love the corner decorations. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fabulous vintage card, love the pearl gem corners!!
    Hugs Donna xxx
    Kraftyscot Handmade Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  17. Just loving this it's a gorgeous vintage design perfect love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hello Linda, A stunning vintage card, love the distressed edges and the papers are fabulous. Gorgeous vintage image.

    Jade xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. So romantic!!! I love the way you have thought vintage. thank you for play with us on CYP!!
    DT Veronica

    ReplyDelete
  20. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Fan-Tastic Tuesday, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thank you for joining Craft Your Passion Challenge#281 with your wonderful creation. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Lovely card, thanks for sharing with Artistic Inspirations!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx