Followers

Tuesday, 8 September 2015

World Journey

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitiors

Off on my holiday today and mum has arrived to look after my fur babies.

I hope you all have a wonderful couple of weeks and can visit as I have blog posts scheduled throughout my holiday!

A tag to share today.


Step by Step

1. White tag which has had the background created using DI Stormy Sky and Bundled Sage.
2. Stamped the Tree with green ink and then embossed with clear embossing powder.
3. The car was stamped onto Kraft card and embossed.
4. Cut out the card and distress with vintage photo.
5. To finish off added the words "World Journey" from Tim Holtz Chit Chat words

Many thanks for visiting today.
Crafty Hugs xxxxx

20 comments:

  1. Fab tag, hope you are travelling in something faster. Have a wonderful time x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great tag hun have a wonderful time sweetie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant male tag Linda....enjoy your journey and have a wonderful time away...
     {The Journey Is The Start  aNNie  my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is wonderful Linda, love the tree, have a fab holiday Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fabulous tag for the boys.Have a lovely time x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well done on the background, Linda! Love the tree stamp and the vintage car is wonderful. Enjoy your hols. I'll keep peeping in. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous,love the colours and a fab image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous tag loving the background. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Linda I am not sure if my comment loaded so I am trying again. This is a gorgeous tag. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  10. great tag Linda - i adore that tree - beautiful! Hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the tag! I need to work on my inking skills as I'm rubbish. I hope you have a fabulous holiday lovely lady, you deserve it!

    <3 & hugs
    Lisa xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous tag Linda, brilliant colours.
    Have a wonderful holiday.
    Hugs Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  13. A gorgeous tag Linda, the tree looks amazing in the background. I hope you had a safe journey and enjoy your holiday. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the tag. Hope you have a fabulous time away. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fabulous! The tree in the background looks amazing.
    Hugs Flo x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wonderful tag a gorgeous design I love it Have a wonderful holiday love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great Tag Linda, makes me think of my holiday in Cuba a few years back! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx