Followers

Thursday, 15 October 2015

Autumn Delight

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

How are you all doing today?

I am sharing an autumnal card today, I do love autumn, the colours nature throws at us is amazing.

Today I am using an image from The Paper Shelter called Autumn's Coming!


Step by Step

1. The card is from Hot off the Press which I have distressed around the edges with vintage photo.
2. On the two sides and centre I have added autumnal paper.
3. I printed the image onto supersmooth, coloured with my Copics cut out with SB die and then distressed with Vintage Photo.
4. I then stamped the leaves from Sheena Douglass A little Bit Sketchy autumn stamps, distressed with assorted autumnal colours, cut out and adhered to the sides of the card.
5. To finish off I stamped the sentiment onto Kraft card.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

Fattastic Tuesday #107 - AG twist Autumn Colours
Crafty Time Challenges - Shaped Card
Creative Craft Cottage #49 - Your Favourite Colour (Browns/Oranges)
Come and Get It Challenge - Happy Fall Y'all
Robyns Fetish #285 - Use lots of Orange

Many thanks for stopping by Today!
Crafty Hugs xxxxx 

30 comments:

  1. Love the autumnal colours, great image. Px

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Linda, love the Autumnal colours and the cute image.
    Hugs Janet xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Linda. I love autumn colours and you have captured them beautifully.
    Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cutie Linda. It must be the time of year. I have been working with the autumn leaves stamp this week. Love Sheena's stamps.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a really fantastic shaped card with lovely warm colours. I love the image you've used. It all fits perfectly together!

    Thanks for playing along with our Crafty Time Challenge for October and good luck!

    Doris *DT*

    ReplyDelete
  6. super sweet image and a gorgeous card Linda

    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous work as always hun, love the cute image and gorgeous colors. Hugs Tina and the furries xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute, Linda! I love it. Thanks for sharing some of your experiences on my latest post.
    Hugs,
    Em x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love so much the design and the warm colours! The image is very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous autumn card Linda. Hugs Jennifer x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Linda this is a gorgeous Autumn themed card I love the cute image in the middle. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, so pretty in those wonderful colors of fall!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love this autumnal card. Cute image and the colours are gorgeous.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow fabulous colours. I too adore autumn colours. This is a fab design Linda. X

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful image Linda, love your Autumn colours on this card design.
    Hugs
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fabulous warm colours and I love that cute image Linda.
    Hugs Jennifer xx.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love this image Linda, a gorgeous make. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your card is gorgeous !
    Thank you for joining us at Creative craft cottage !
    Good Luck and hope to see you again.

    ReplyDelete
  19. me again

    Thank you for joining us at Craftyhazelnuts !
    Good Luck and hope to see you again.

    ReplyDelete
  20. A brilliant card Linda and such a happy image. I love the leaves and seeds you've added. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Gorgeous card love the fab colours and brilliant design it's perfect love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  22. Gorgeous, love the stamped extras. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  23. Very beautiful card. I love all the things you did with your image. Thank You for sharing with us over at The Robyn's Fetish Challenge Blog.

    Michelle (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  24. What a gorgeous card!! Love this unique fold and that patterned paper is beautiful! Thank you for joining us at Creative Craft Cottage and hope to see you again soon! :) ~Annie

    ReplyDelete
  25. Beautiful! Thank you for joining us at Creative Craft Cottage challenge. Mary DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  26. Wouw beautiful i love it, and thanks so much for playing along with us at CCC.
    Hugs Anneke DT

    ReplyDelete
  27. Magnificent fall colors! Darling image and delightful paper choices.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Fabulous card love it Judith DT Fab-Tastic Tuesday x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx