Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
How are you all doing today?
I am sharing an autumnal card today, I do love autumn, the colours nature throws at us is amazing.
Today I am using an image from The Paper Shelter called Autumn's Coming!
Step by Step
1. The card is from Hot off the Press which I have distressed around the edges with vintage photo.
2. On the two sides and centre I have added autumnal paper.
3. I printed the image onto supersmooth, coloured with my Copics cut out with SB die and then distressed with Vintage Photo.
4. I then stamped the leaves from Sheena Douglass A little Bit Sketchy autumn stamps, distressed with assorted autumnal colours, cut out and adhered to the sides of the card.
5. To finish off I stamped the sentiment onto Kraft card.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Fattastic Tuesday #107 - AG twist Autumn Colours
Crafty Hazelnuts Patterned Paper - AG with PP
Crafty Time Challenges - Shaped Card
Creative Craft Cottage #49 - Your Favourite Colour (Browns/Oranges)
Come and Get It Challenge - Happy Fall Y'all
Robyns Fetish #285 - Use lots of Orange
Many thanks for stopping by Today!
Crafty Hugs xxxxx