Followers

Saturday, 24 October 2015

Autumnal Fairy

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

How are you all doing?

I love this cute LOTV topper and as you all know I love butterflies.

Can't believe it is Saturday already. I hope you all have a wonderful day!



Step by Step

1. 6 x 6 white square card.
2. First layer is yellow pearlescent card which I have matted and layered butterfly paper too at an angle before adhering to base card at an angle.
3. The topper I have matted and layered onto yellow card and added faux stitching around the edge. I used my Spica glitter pens to highlight the butterflies.
4. I wrapped ribbon around one corner and added the butterfly sentiment.
5. To finish off I added the green pearl gems.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

Crafty Girls Creations #7 - Always Anything Goes
Cute Card Thursday #396 - Anything Goes
Scrap & Craft Inspiration #14 - Colours of Autumn
Creative Moments #79 - AAG/Autumn Colours
Creative Card Crew #98 - Ribbon
Crafting from the Heart #82 - Always Anything Goes
Craft Your Passion Challenge - Always Anything Goes

Many thanks for stopping by Today
Crafty Hugs xxxxx

25 comments:

  1. Adorable, lovely colours and rather cute.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww she is very cute,love your card Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so lovely Linda. I love the colours & the topper is so sweet. I would love that as a stamp

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Linda :o)
    I hope you're having a lovely weekend.
    Hugs
    Tracey
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute image Linda and I love all of the butterfly detail.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Linda this is a stunning card I love the image and all the pretty butterflies. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an adorable card Linda, this is gorgeous. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great patterned paper to go with that cute image. Love all the butterflies.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  9. She is very cute, love all the fab colours you have used here, Linda, hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This card is so very sweet. Love the image

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a gorgeous card, love the cute image and the butterfly paper.

    Hugs Erin xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very sweet card Linda, love the bright colours.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  13. So sweet and cute!! Fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous card Linda, I like the sweet image and the butterfly paper
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely bright card, cute topper. Hugs Jennifer x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Cute card Linda. Love the cute image and the background paper.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  17. So cute! Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lovely card. Just perfect for our ribbon challenge at Creative Card Crew. Thanks for joining us!
    Hugs, Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  19. So sweet such a pretty card i love this image Love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Cute, I love the pretty colours & the sweet image!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. A great card - thanks for joining us at Crafty Girls Creations.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx