Followers

Sunday, 4 October 2015

Birthday Celebration

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

Oh my I had a fabulous time yesterday meeting up with my crafty friends and also bought myself some new crafty goodies.

A day spent crafting today as it is going to be the last one for a couple of weeks while I get my craft room emptied, decorated and then refurbished, it is well overdue!

Today a birthday card to share.


Step by Step

1. Bronze pearlescent card scored to create an A5 landscape card.
2. First layer was from my stash which I have distressed with weathered wood.
3. I matted and layered embossed canvas card which I also distressed with vintage photo.  I then wrapped blue and brown organza ribbon around both layers before matting and layering onto base card.
4. Distressed around the topper before matting and layering onto blue distressed card.
5. To finish off I added the sentiment, made a double bow added a blue cabachon and handbag charm.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

Simply Papercrafts #14 - Always Anything Goes
That's Crafty - Girls will be Girls
Creative Knockouts #109 - Lots of Layers
Penny's Challenges #246 - Anything Goes
2 Creative Chicks #3 - Anything Goes

Many thanks for stopping by today
Crafty Hugs xxxxx

29 comments:

  1. Hi Linda, just love this card with it's vintage feel. That blue and brown combination is fabulous. Hope the work on your craft room goes well.
    Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Linda, great topper. Enjoy your redecorating. Hugs Jennifer x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Linda this is a gorgeous card I love the image. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bet your are excited to be getting your craftroom done...I am loving me Shed at the minute, as everything is so organised and bright...a superb card my friend, love and hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so gorgeous Linda I like image and your design
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A gorgeous card Linda, loving the fun image, the background and the colours you have used. Enjoy your crafting. A lovely newly decorated and furnished craft room, lucky you !
    Hugs Jennifer xx.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgous card, love so much the background!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super card. Great image. She is such fun. Good luck sorting your craft room out. Hope you find lots of stash you forgot you had!! lol! Hope you show us some photees.
    Take care, Flo xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just gorgeous,a fab image and details.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh this is pretty Linda, I love the colours too x

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is very pretty Linda. Thank you so much for the wonderful comments you have left on my blog it means so much to me that you have taken the time to do this.
    Hugs Janet xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great image and embossing folder, one of my favourites.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. A gorgeous card Linda. I love the colourway and the cute topper. The embossed layer is wonderful. I hope the craft room re-jig goes well. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous card Linda, beautiful topper and colours.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  15. great colour combo Linda and great embossing! Hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh, so cute, Linda! A perfect card to share before you are gone for all those days. You know we're going to miss you, right? :-D

    ReplyDelete
  17. Another Gorgeous card Linda, I adore the image and the textures you have used on your card...

    Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful, gorgeous colours. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  19. A lovely card Linda. Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenges.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thank you for sharing your lovely card with us at Simply Papercraft love the image - good luck
    Lyn - DT

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great image for a fun card!
    Thanks for linking up over at 2 Creative Chicks
    :) Janis

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love the colours of your card! Love how you have done the background too. Thanks for joining us at EBW! I hope that you will join us again in our new challenge starting today! HUgsxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx