Followers

Sunday, 4 October 2015

Blog Candy Winner

Good Evening Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

Oops sorry for not announcing the Blog Candy winner yesterday.

Well I have had a busy crafting day, my last until my room is decorated and refurbished.

Thank you to everyone who entered my blog candy!

I appreciate all your visits and comments.

Without further ado the winner chosen by Random Org is...

Kath that is you, could you please email me at lasimpson @ gmail dot com with your postal address so I can get it in the post to you.

Enjoy the rest of your evening!
Crafty Hugs xxxx

11 comments:

  1. Congratulations Kath, enjoy xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for picking me as your Candy Winner. I've just sent you an email with my contact details.
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to Kath. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Kath and thank you Linda for giving it.

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Kath, enjoy your new goodies : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations Kath, have fun with your candy! Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations to Kath and thanks again Linda.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Many congrats Kath! Thanks lInda for the chance of a little sweet sweet candy!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx